Liam and John

Hi guys long time no see 😉 so if any of you remember before Fiona left the show she had a scene with Liam when he confessed that he might be gay.. so I thought how about we take it to another level...
—————————
Ian and Mickey were currently just chilling at home. After a long day of running around with their van trying to get business done, they were deadly tired.
A knock came through the door interrupting their movie time. Ian stood up from his place on the couch to much of Mickey's amusement as his heater walked away from him.
Ian opened the door to his surprise found Liam standing on the other side of the door.
'Oh hey Liam' he smiled opening the door for his brother to walk inside.
'What are you doing here?' he asked. Liam stepped up closer and sat on the couch next to Mickey who nodded at him.
'I need your help' he stated 'Both of you' he looked at Mickey.
'If it's a murder thing I need to find my gun first' Mickey replied standing up and heading towards their bedroom.
'No, it's... I met someone' he said as both of the men turned towards him in confusion as to why he came to them. They can't help him with any girl crush he has going on.
'And you came for us because?' Mickey asked and Ian looked at him as well.
'It's a guy' Liam whispered looking down.
'Oh, then I'm out. Your brother, not mine' Mickey called heading to the bedroom.
'Mick' Ian said as Mickey turned to face his husband's glare.
'Fine but I'm no expert' he sat back down next to Liam. Ian then sat to his left and looked at his baby brother.
'Tell us about him' Ian smiled 'And how did you discover you are gay because I'm curious'.
'He goes to my class, his name is John, and he kinda asked me out ׳
'Is he cute?' Ian asked and Mickey scoffed.
'What?'
'Cute? Really?' Mickey asked Ian who rolled his eyes.
'We need to teach you more about the gay thing'.
'I guess I don't know' Liam replied to the question as the two stopped fighting like kids. 
'And about the gay thing. I found out when I was about nine years old before Fi left I came out to her first' he explained.
'I was about your age when I found out that I was gay... Justin Timberlake was much of a help' he smirked.
' Seriously Gallagher? That guy? ' Mickey laughed at him.
'Then what was your gay discovery, Milkovich?' Ian asked. Now Liam was curious and so was Ian.
'You actually... I didn't know I was gay until you came around' Liam chuckled and Ian's eyes widened as he smiled.
'Well I guess I'm a gay guider' he announced as Mickey rolled his eyes playfully.
'Yo tour gay mind help me out' Liam asked.
'Oh sorry. You need to see how are you feeling about him before going on that date that's my best advice '
'So you think I should say yes?' Liam asked.
'You're 14, that's the time to enjoy all the dating experience, I say go for it! Who knows maybe you'd end up in a relationship with a good guy' he smiled looking over Mickey was smiling back at him.
Eventually, Liam agreed to go on that date. And as his brother promised he found a good relationship with John.

My soul mate- Gallavich one shot :)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara