Daniel part 1

Intro: Ian has been in a study relationship for the past two years now, and one day he discovered that his boyfriend was cheating on him. So what would happen when his best friend found out about it?
——————————————————
Ian and Mickey have been best friends since they could remember themselves. They were always by each other's sides, helping, caring, and kicking whoever they needed along the way. They were both openly gay, but it never stopped them from being friends. When they finished high school, they decided to get an apartment together just to ease the rent. Which turned out to be an actual good plan to give them both time away from the chaos of their families.
Ian has been in a study relationship for the past two years now with a guy named Daniel. At first, he had the biggest crush on him, and Mickey would always have to push him to talk with him. Because he was that kind of friend towards the redhead, and he got tired of hearing him complain about how perfect Daniel was and how hot he was. So now they were going strong, all thanks to Mickey, and Ian was basically on cloud 9. Daniel was a very good guy; he treated Ian like a king and loved him fiercely.
Today they planned to go on one of their date nights to a new place that opened next to Daniel's workplace, and Ian was so damn excited that he was passing on and on around the place. And Mickey was not having it.
"Gallagher calms your tits down; it's just a date you've been going out on with him for two years now," he complained, watching Ian change his shirt again.
"You think this shirt is better than the second one? I can't decide if I should go black or blue," he asked, spinning around a bit next to the mirror that was hanging on his bedroom door.
"Ugh," Mickey groaned "The black one".
Ian nodded at him and smiled "You got a good taste, Mick". He pulled on the black shirt back and got his wallet and keys, then grabbed his phone and headed towards the door.
"You got thirty more minutes," Mickey called after him as he made sure he had everything in his pockets.
"I know," he smirked in return. Mickey shook his head in response and chuckled softly.
"Have fun, Army."
"Will do," he winked at him and walked out of the house, shutting the door behind him.
"I need to get laid," Mickey groaned, throwing his head against the couch.
Ian arrived at the restaurant ten minutes later with butterflies in his stomach for unknown reasons. Mickey was right; he had been on many dates before with Daniel, so why was he so excited? He checked the address one more time that he sent him this morning. Making sure it was the right place before walking inside. As he walked towards the entrance, he saw that Daniel's car was already waiting outside, seeming like he was waiting for Ian already. Maybe he was as excited as him.
Ian opened the door to the restaurant and approached the host. A young woman dressed in all black had an apron around her body with the name of the restaurant printed across it. She seemed to be in her twenties, with her blond hair going down her shoulders.
'Good evening' she greeted, her thick British accent getting in the way. She smiled at him, kindly moving a bit to get his full frame in front of her. Ian smiled at her back, but as she moved, he could see two men heavily making out, and it seemed like the world had stopped for Ian. Because one of these men was none other than Daniel.
His eyes widen in shock and are quickly filled with tears and anger that start to build in him.
How could he do this to him?
How could he?
Everything seemed to be good with them; they were happy.
He wanted to run from there. To let the ground eat him alive and just not see it. But he was better than it. He is going to get his revenge. Yeah, good old-fashioned revenge.
Oh yeah, that's going to be a good one.
"Oh, I changed my mind; my friend got mixed up with the orders; thank you," he smirked at the lady, who nodded at him in sympathy. He walked to the main entrance and exited the place towards his car. He got inside the car and started his journey home.
He arrived just a few minutes later at his place with Mickey. He pulled out his key and opened the door.
"You're back already?" Mickey asked, "Did the doctor had to leave in the middle again?" Ian shook his head and got in front of the TV where Mickey was watching—some kind of porn movie.
"Are you horney?" he asked softly, like it was a normal day question between them.
"Huh?"
"Are you horney?" Ian asked again.
"Kinda.. why?" Mickey asked, confused.
"I need your help to get back to Daniel. Wanna help?"
"Get back at him. Why? What are you talking about? What happened?" He stood up quickly, putting his hands against Ian's shoulder, making sure he would start to rumble his words. As cute as it is, he wants to know what happened.
"He kissed another guy, full-making out with him at the restaurant that we supported to meet." Mickey's eyes widened. He was shocked, and anger filled his beautiful, angelic face.
"What do you need help with?" he asked. Ian raised his gaze toward Mickey and leaned in. Connecting their lips in a tender kiss.
Their lips moved in sync; yes, they never kissed each other, but that kiss between them seemed like their lips were made to touch each other. To tase each other. To like each other. Perfectly matching each other in an O shape.
Ian slightly pulled away from Mickey, searching for any resistance in him. But all he saw was Mickey's face calling him, motioning for him to move back in and kiss the life out of him.
"Mick," he whispered, moving his hand against his pale face.
"Bedroom," Mickey whispered back. "Now."
Ian got the sign and pushed Mickey towards his bedroom and then onto the bed. He got on top of him and started to kiss his body. He stopped midway when he felt Mickey's body resist. He pulled away from him quickly, thinking he had done something wrong.
"I want to mark you up so you can show Daniel." Ian nodded in response and got on his back, allowing Mickey to get on top of him. Mickey quickly started to kiss down his body, then moved towards his neck and started to suck a hickey on it. One by one, until he thought that should be enough and they would show their mark soon.
"Fuck Mickey," he moaned as Mickey pulled those perfect lips of his away from Ian's skin.
They have been working their magic since they started this little show of their own.
Now he was only wondering how they would work against his dick.
"I want to blow you," he said, "like right now, before I burst out." Mickey chuckled softly and flipped them around so he would be lying down on the mattress. Ian then again started to kiss Mickey's body. He got to his lower body, quickly yanked it open, and threw it on the floor. He pushed down Mickey's underwear, revealing his hard-on. With no warning, he took him straight in the mouth, bobbing his head up and down.
"Fuck Ian, warn a guy, will you?" he smirked. Ian ignored him and continued sucking him off.
Moans and groans fell out of Mickey's mouth, only sending more vibrations to Ian's hard-on in his pants.
He pulled out a few seconds later after he felt Mickey's dick hitting the back of his throat.
"Why did you stop?"
"Get on your hands and knees," Ian declared. "Now."
The next morning, they woke up cuddly close to one another. Mickey's body was pressing close to Ian's nuzzling head in Ian's chest. The sun was peeking through the window in Mickey's bedroom.
Ian slowly opened his eyes as he felt the sun against his skin, thinking he was awake. He saw that he was in Mickey's bedroom. A smirk was plastered around his face, reminding him of last night's events. Man, they should have done that a long time ago.
"Mick," he whipped softly. He could feel Mickey's body responding to his words as he hummed in response.
"I gotta get to work," he said. Mickey quickly moved his body away from Ian's, allowing him to get up. Ian stood up from the bed and pulled on his clothes. Then he moved towards his bedroom to brush his teeth and get ready for the day. Mickey then followed behind him and went to his bathroom to get ready as well.
"Man, he called me like a million times last night," Ian grinned, moving towards Mickey to show him all the missing calls he had from Daniel. Mickey chuckled softly, taking a sip from his coffee.
"You're going to see him again?" he asked.
"Well, he has to see it by himself," he smirked, moving away from his shirt to show his bruised neck. Mickey chuckled and moved towards Ian from the kitchen counter to get a better look at his neck.
"Shit, I'm good at that." Ian chuckled softly and moved away from him to get his coffee as Mickey finished his.
"Alright, I'm off," he declared. Ian nodded at him. Mickey took his phone out of the charger in the living room, his wallet, and his keys, and walked towards the door.
"Bye Gallagher" he called "Bye Mick".
Mickey closed the door behind him and walked away, leaving Ian with a blush forming over his face and a tingling feeling in his body. He didn't think about it too much, got the rest of his things that he needed, and left the house.