Celebrity

Howdy people!
It's Adi back with the 'School is hell' series, and today we got Ian Gallagher a famous singer and Mickey Milckovich as a famous guitarist!
-------------------------------------
'Hello' Ian answered, lifting his phone from the bedside table.
'Gallagher, we got a situation going' Cole, his manager called. Ian supposed to perform tonight at Oak park so he really hoped that wherever Cole had to call him for wasn't that bad.
'Ryan is sick-but I got you a new one, Milckovih, you know him, right?' Cole asked.
Of course he knew Mickey Milckovich, he was his damn boyfriend. The hottie guitarist that he met when he only started with his career ten years ago. He knew Mickey was damn good at his job, but he was afraid to work with him because he knew he wouldn't be able to pull his hands away from him. Ryan was his guitarist for a while now, he was good, but not as Mickey, the guy probably had a degree in guitarisem (fyi I know it's not a real word but we will use it only for this part of the story).
'Yeah I know him' Ian said politely smiling at the sight of his boyfriend in bed just a hand touch away from him. They have been going out for the past ten years now , but decided to keep their relationship away because of too many homophobes around them, especially Cole. The guy was a huge gay-hater , but not as bad as Mickey's old man Terry Milckovich. Don't get them wrong they were out and proud, just to each other, in their close room behind the curtains.
'Great, I'm sending you his number and I want you two to meet up before tonight, to get to know each other, sounds good?' he asked.
'Sure, send it over' Ian said, a notification then popped in his screen with the number of Mickey. 'Got it, I'll call him over'
'Alright Gallagher see you at five, don't be late, Lola will be at your place at three' with that Cole hung up the phone call and smiled.
He is going to perform with Mickey tonight on stage, he is going to get a hard on just from seeing him like that. He crawled back to his bed and shifted close to Mickey's warm body and kissed his temple. Mickey as he felt the pair of lips attached to his skin shifted and stripped of his sleep smiling at the red head.
'Morning' Mickey smiled.
'Best morning ever' Iam smirked and started to kiss down his bare chest earning a moan from the other boy. 'Fuck Ian what got into you' Mickey asked moaning his words away.
'Cole called, guess who is working with me today?'
'Who?' he asked, knowing the answer already.
'A certain hottie was supposed to take Ryan's place but I don't know if I would be able to perform today seeing him like that' Ian smirked.
'Ohh maybe I should come over making sure he doesnt get around what's mine'
'Na, he can try his best as much as he wants, but I'm not too sure if my fans would like that' Mickey smiled, pulling Ian close for a kiss.
'When did you find out?'
'This morning, the guy called me at six pm, fucking early bird'
'Well that's Cole for you' Ian said.
'Oh and he asked me to contact you to meet up, get to know each other and all of that..'
'Well he was ten years late, but sure, we can do that' Mickey smiled, shifting in bed a bit so he could lay his head against Ian's bare chest.
'So what do you say, wanna meet up, stranger?'
'You know what I think I can fit you in my schedule׳ Mickey smirked seductively as Ian chuckled.
'How much time do we have?'
'Enough for a couple of rounds army' Mickey said.
'Lets see we how many rounds we can fit in your schedule'

Three hours later a knock came through the front door Ian quickly made his way towards the door and opened it for Lola his stylist and make up artist . The woman was around Ian's age, she had a long curly brown hair that fitted perfectly with her toned skin. She was wearing a crop top t shirt and black tight pair of jeans and her bougie pair of sunglasses that made her look ten times more professional.
'Hey!' She smiled he smiled back and hugged her. She entered the house and stopped in her tracks as she saw Ian's little guest. 'Omg your Mickey right?' she asked making her way towards the boy on the couch. 'Yes hey, nice to meet you..'
'Lola Hight' she smiled politely and Mickey smiled back.
'So I guess I should go, but, Ian I'll see you later , four right?' Mickey asked.
'Yeah, see you then mickey' Ian smiled as he walked with Mickey towards the door.
'Wait Cole asked me to dress you as well' Lola yelled Mickey turned towards him.
'Come get your ass here, Gallagher shut the door' she called.