Jinx it

Movie nights at the Gallagher household are a traditional thing for every other Friday of the week. All the family members would gather around the living room with popcorn pops and beers (a lot of beers whatever was left from Franks's daily trips to the fridge). Usually, they would leave it for only family members to come, but as they all grew up more pork would join along. Boyfriends, girlfriends, and many more. Mickey and Mandy Milckovich were a new addition to the tradition of dating two of the Gallagher brothers Ian and Lip.
Around seven pm all the family members came inside the house with pizza boxes in their hands and beers that V and Kev brought along from the bar. They sat down on the couch as all the couples in the room were cuddling on the couch while the kids were muffing up on the wooden floor with blankets and blankets.
Ian and Mickey were sitting/ cuddling as much as Mickey attempted to keep a distance from the redhead boyfriend of his.
The rest of the couples such as Lip and Mandy, V and Kevin, and Fiona and her new boy toy that no one knew his name were cuddling together.
Ian as he felt kinda sleepy rested his head against Mickey's shoulder. Mickey noticed the sudden movement and kissed Ian's forehead causing Ian to get more comfortable. Lip from the other side of the couch the two boys getting lost in their little bubble smiling. But got cut off by Mandy squirreling 'Who knew that a Milckovich boy could be cute?'.
'Fuck you' Mickey responded as his usual comments. He turned his attention back toward Ian who was smiling at him 'What?' he asked. His tone was calm and lovely. 'You are cute she is right' Mickey blushed.
They turn their attention back to the screen and cuddle through the night. The very next day their little happiness bubble bursts out and turns into a hot lava. They don't know what caused all this mess some would even say someone jinxed it.
'My turn asshole' Mickey called pushing past Ian in the bathroom towards the sink as they brushed their teeth together. Ian rolled his eyes and let Mickey be Mickey and walked away towards the kitchen to make breakfast. He took out of the fridge the milk and flour and started cooking pancakes hoping that would calm the man down. 'Yo, what's up with you two' Lip called stumbling down the stairs. 'Mick got his period this morning and lost it in the middle' Ian shrugged.
'Just kiss and makeup works all the time'
'I'm not kissing that' Ian called putting another pancake down on a plate.
'Not what you said last night' Mickey spoke appearing through the staircase.
'What did he say last night?' Carl now said appearing through the other side of the stairs. 'Not for your age dumb ass,' Mickey called as Lip started to wolf whistle. 'I would go with something like you can suck my dick and call me daddy' Carl said earning a hit in the back of his head from Lip.
'Boo worst movie ever' he whined as the couple rolled their eyes and laughed taking a plate of food and sitting by the tv. A distance was kept between them as a sign of their anger at each other.
'You know hearing you saying daddy is kinda hot' Ian smirked taking a bite from his food.
'Shut up'.

Kinda, I don't know
Let me know what you think
Love ya❤️
-Thanks for all readers and please check more of my books around-