Ukrainian

Hi guys!
As part of me having too many obsessions in life, it sometimes affects my story writing. One of them today is 'Heartstopper' a special scene where Charlie discovers that Nick can speak French fluently like a French person. So I thought what would happen when Ian finds out that his boyfriend can speak Ukrainian and sounds hell out sexy
—————————————
Ian and Mickey have been going strong for the past five months now. Yes, they faced many obstacles during that time, but it didn't cause them to leave the other side.
Right now they are at Gallagher's household for their Friday movie night that Fiona had insisted on having since the kids are getting older and don't spend much time at home anymore.
Tonight since it was Debbi's turn to choose the movie they were watching 'Charlie in the Chocolate Factory'.
Most of the the adults didn't really about the movie, for being over their age. So, most of them fall asleep at the beginning. Ian and Mickey were cuddling close on the couch. usually, they weren't that affectionate towards each other in public but right now they didn't care.
When Mickey was almost falling asleep his phone rang, he groaned in anger and moved his head from Ian's shoulder. He looked over his phone and saw his cousin was calling him.
'It's Sandy' he said, Ian nodded and moved away so he could take the call. He walked inside the kitchen so he could answer his cousin in silence without anyone interrupting.
'Привіт, Сенді' (Hey Sandy) he answered in Ukraine.
'Привіт, Мік, ти зараз вільний? Мені потрібна твоя допомога з деяким лайном Террі' (Hey Mick, are you free right now? I need your help with some of Terry's shit) she asked and he groaned he didn't want to leave Ian right now.
'Що цей мудак зробив тепер?' (What did the asshole do now?) he asked in anger and frustration.
'Я не впевнений, але Джоуї подзвонив і попросив про допомогу' (Not sure but Joey called asked for our help) she explained and he rolled his eyes in respond. Somehow he didn't notice that Ian walked inside the kitchen curiously watching him as he saw him speaking another language that he hadn't heard him speak before.
'Мені обов'язково їхати? Я хотіла поспати або провести вільну ніч подалі від цього лайна. ' (Do I have to go? I wanted to sleep or spend a free night away from this shit).
'Ти в Ієна?' (Are you at Ian's?) she asked smirking.
'Пішов ти. І так, я' (Fuck you. And yes I'm).
'Добре, йди трахайся зі своїм чоловіком, а я поговорю з Джоуї.' (Fuck fine, go bang your man I'll talk with Joey) she sighed and hung up the call before he could say another word. He shook his head smiling to himself on her response. He turned around and then saw the smirky boy of his standing against the doorframe.
'What are you smiling about' Mickey asked confused. Ian stepped up closer to him and grinned.
'You speak Ukrainian?' he asked and he nodded asking 'Yes..why?'.
'Nothing..' he blushed.
'Omg,' Mickey chuckled softly bringing Ian closer to his body.
'You like the fact that I can speak another language
'Maybe..' he hinted, and Mickey smiled at him.
'Кохана, іноді ти буваєш такою дурепою' (My love, you're a dork sometimes) Mickye whispered kissing Ian's temple.
'What did you say?' Ian asked curious.
'Something you already know'
'Now I need to learn Ukraine to understand you'
'You welcome' Mickey replied.

Damn I wish we could have heard Mickey speaking Ukranine on the show that would be very hot off him