45. On field investigation

Start from the beginning

Ais mom " You must have known my daughter na beta, how will she suicide, she is a strong person and she wanted to be doctor to save lives, then how will she take her own life, but no one is listening to me.. " she cried and her husband immediately rushed to her coming from room.

Teju explained about herself to him and he nodded. 

Teju ' maaasa.. Can... I.. See her room. If you don't mind.. " she said wiping her tears and they both nodded.

Meanwhile Om was observing the house and there were number is merit shield and certificate hanging on wall, no wonder she was a studious girl and there were collections of books, which was about strengthening mindset and more psychological stuff. 

Teju went inside the room and she immediately wore the gloves she took with her and started examining the place. She carefully took the samples of hers and then go through the files kept in her study table . One file with a bookmark caught her attention and she opened them, it was a case report of a patient and she immediately took the photo copies in her micro pen cam.  She looked around and searched under the bed and she pulled the mattress and there was small cabinet within the plywood and she pulled them up, there was a plastic wrapper with some stuff inside. She immediately took them and placed them in her bag and exited the room.

Teju " I have no words to tell you both, your loss is more than anything and I can't believe she left us this soon. But please trust the God and he will definitely give justice for her. "

They nodded and she exited the place with om.

Om looked at her " you found anything? "

Teju " Yes, we got something and i hope it lead us to next step "

Om " that's right "

He started driving and after sometime " I felt very bad seeing them, they don't deserve this. She seems to be a great person and her loss is definitely something unbearable for them "

Teju " That's true, this is definitely something related to her profession and I found many articles in her study tables with a case report , we will definitely get some clue in that "

Om nodded and he dropped her home safely and returned to his place by post 3 pm.

.....................................................................

Evening 7 pm,

Karan and squad came to kundrra mansion and they all moved to study room, they waited for Teju and she entered with whatever she gets from the house.

Manoj immediately stood up and asked her to sit, she smiled and sat on his place and he sat on the bean bag.

Karan " explain us your investigation " his command made her roll her eyes and jake glared at him.

Teju " This wrapper was hidden in the cot space in her room, I wonder how did the police didn't check this. "

Shivam " The police didn't do anything bhabhi, they were just keen on closing the case "

She opened the wrapper and there were some test tube samples, a used clothes and some photograph with a mobile phone.

Karan " Manoj " he signalled him and manoj immediately wore his gloves and started checking the mobile.  It had pattern lock.  He placed the mobile under his flash mirror and the shadow showed the imprint of last used pattern and he unlocked the mobile. 

Manoj " There was nothing in this, it's a brand new mobile and I guess she didn't use it much "

Jake " if it has nothing, then y will she hide it. Do one thing, recover all the datas in the mobile and we will get something from that "