StoryTellers: Buggy Problems.

Santalune City was buzzing with life as the four headed for the gym. Ash hid under his umbrella, growling at the noise of the crowd. Serena kept a hand on his arm, gently guiding him to the center. Just before they entered, a loud voice followed.

"Oh look who it is!" Ash pulled away from Serena's grip, disappearing inside before the voice called out. "Get back here!" Serena heard the siblings get pushed out of the way as a white blur raced after the Vampire. The trio glanced at each other before going after the duo, Ash quickly zipping behind Serena with a growl.

"Keep him at a distance." Serena paused as the other person, who was Ash's complete opposite in appearance, marched over. "I swear, he touches me, I will find some way-" His words fell silent as the person spoke.

"Now there's a familiar face, huh, Vampire." A hiss escaped Ash as his eyes flashed red.

"You cursed bastard. Just because the light helps people see doesn't mean it's better. Keep out of my area!" The practical elder chuckled as Ash tucked himself behind Serena. Serena scanned the man, knowing the problem.

"That's enough from both of you." She moved the group around the elder, barricading them in a corner. He eventually left, getting relief from Ash.

"That man cannot leave me alone." Clemont blinked.

"Who is he?"

"A priest. One who despises Vampires to the core. I have been fighting him for a while to keep him away from me and my family." Ash trembled as he curled into a ball. Serena hummed.

~

The fight against Viola wasn't bad. But the priest was relentless. Ash was coughing up a storm after garlic powder was thrown.

"Bastard-" Clemont dabbed a wet washcloth on his face as Serena glared at the elder, who looked pleased with himself.

~

As the group set up camp outside, Bonnie was alerted of something. She pushed the boys into one tent without saying a word.

"Hey-"

"Hush it in there." The duo looked at each other before shrugging. Bonnie then opened the door with a sigh. "All clear." They stepped out as she gulped.

"What's the problem?"

"Later. Let's get food going and rest for the night."