Eyrin: A Guide on How to be Separated.

"How are we supposed to not get split up? We don't know what characters we'll be."

"Please give me a break."

"We should have a code symbol to identify ourselves without looking suspicious."

"Good idea. But what?"

The leader hummed as they stood in a circle. Eyeing the three corners that were waiting, he spoke.

"Here." With his hand, he pressed his pointer, middle and ring fingers together in a triangle shape, his thumb resting on his little finger. "This should work." They nodded before one of the corners glowed, almost beckoning. He then gulped. "Pray that we're somewhat together in this one."

"I'll quote you on that if we're not."

~

He knew the second he opened his eyes to the first story to see an elderly man that he was going to get quoted. He knew he didn't have time to figure out who he was once the elder started talking, so he chose to wait.

He figured out what the first story was once the elder introduced himself. He was in Wizard101, one of his favorite games. He preferred its less popular variant, Pirate101, but there was no way everything was going to be exactly the same.

Once he got to Unicorn Way, he got a look at his current form. Black spiked up hair, red eyes, green and lime colored robes and a wand at his side in a small sheathe. Fun. He also was called Red by the Headmaster, so he knew that much. During his journey through Unicorn Way, getting into Ravenwood and arriving in Olde Town to help with the Undead problem, he didn't cross paths with the others.

Well. That's one way to get split up from the others.

He did finally cross paths with one of the others. He was trying to see if one student, Artur Gryphonbane, would recognize it when a snarkish tone filled the air.

"I can't tell who's the bigger moron here." Artur turned with a growl before Red noticed the speaker with the hand symbol. And he knew that tone.

"What's that, Grimwater? You want war?"

"I'm not afraid of you, Gryphonbane. Your sister is the bigger threat." Yeah. He knew that tone. But his lovely ally decided on not getting caught in the act. "New kid, right? Name's Blue."

"Red."

"Don't be his friend. That's a trap."

"Artur, the only trap in this street is your sister's rage. We're fine." Artur stormed off, clearly to get the other's words out of his head. The second he was out of ear shot, Red sighed as an aura turned on.

"Of course you're playing the bad guy without playing the bad guy." They locked eyes as Blue spoke.

"I got info for you."

"We're not blowing this place up."

"Well, when you're done running around like the hero you are, we need to talk. Got it?"

"As long as you don't blow anything up."

"Fine."

~

Red met up with Blue after he had finished cleaning up the Undead problems. They met in a house on the same street they met at.

"How'd you find the others without searching for them?"

"It's called the Twists." He raised an eyebrow as the dark member explained. "Venom-Blast twisted the stories. So all I needed to do was find members that resemble our allies and link them up. We just need to find them and verify."

"Assuming the story doesn't change before then." He hummed. "So you know the characters and twists?"

"Some of us got smaller twists. In this story, you, me and Lui-Niom-Ve got the bigger ones." He scanned the notes with a gulp.

"So... just play her cards and win. Right." He nodded. "We'll make this our base of operations."

"Got it. I'll hold the line. Good luck." Something hummed in the air as Blue paused. "Spoke too soon." Red nodded.

"Yeah... Alright. Let's hope we meet again in the next story."

"I doubt it."

"Oh, shut up."