Etta: Darkness of Sight.

Ezu wasn't at school the next day, so Ionomeh (begrudgingly) took charge of the group when looking for the next member. Xixi, a small Light Defender, hid with her as Ionomeh rubbed her eyes. She knew who she was looking for, she just didn't remember the classes. She finally went over to Ina, who was helping a kid get into the bathroom (The door was heavy and they all knew the handicap button wasn't working). She waited long enough for the kid to do their business before approaching.

"Ina-" The aid glanced at her instantly. "Do you know what class Xostriulauth has right now?" Her eyes flickered before she nodded.

"Music Theory. Down on the first floor, room 143." Ionomeh thanked her before finding her way to the classroom. She had an hour before that class was done and she was tired.

An hour of a nap and not only was Ionomeh refreshed, but Xostriulauth was open to talk. She gently petted Xixi as she got used to it while Ionomeh explained the group.

"Ok... I understand." Ionomeh hummed as the blind girl smiled.

~

"PRECURE LOCKDOWN!"

~~~

A proud light surrounded the group as flames raced around Murthenshtaardil as her appearance changed. A clock appeared, each number counting down from 10 changed a part of Winterleaf's outfit. A moon hummed before turning red, revealing Ionomeh's new outfit. They flipped the card into the air, which made the flames explode into fireworks, the Clock exploded into a river of sparkles, and the moon faded away. They opened their eyes as they caught their respective cards and slipped them away.

"Beyond the Flames, Guided by the Spirits! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Fireghost!"

"Beyond the Stream, Guided by the Clock! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Timedagger!"

"Beyond the Cloak, Guided by the Galaxy! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Crimson!"

~~~

A powerful light encased Xostriulauth as sparkles raced around her. She kept her eyes closed as the sparkles transformed her. She settled down as the light faded.

~~~

The group joined the fight before Fiamar paused.

"Smile Precure-mar. Fireghost, remember your target-mar." She nodded as the others paused. Xixi hummed.

"Let's hope Nightwater arrives-xi. He'll be able to help with the purification-xi." They nodded before charging out.

"Beyond the Flames, Guided by the Spirits! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Fireghost!"

"Beyond the Stream, Guided by the Clock! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Timedagger!"

"Beyond the Cloak, Guided by the Galaxy! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Crimson!"

"Beyond the Scars, Guided by the Night! I won't let the light fight alone! Cure Gracenight!"

The four Light Defenders joined the fight as Timedagger led the attack.

"TIMELESS FLOW!"

"BLOOD MOON!"

"DANCE OF GRACE!"

"SUNNY FIRE BURNING!"

"PHOENIX FLAME!"

That Phoenix was a threat. With Timeless Flow speeding it up, Blood Moon/Dance of Grace sending additional damage, and Sunny Fire Burning fueling it; that Phoenix could've taken out the monster if it didn't need to be purified. Happy gulped.

"HAPPY SHOWER SHINING!"

"LIMITED NOIR!"

Hearing the male cure's attack confirmed that the fight was over. The pink attack dimmed before the light overpowered the monster. The others turned as Nightwater went over. He looked terrible as he walked over. Timedagger wasted no time to pick the male up and race away, the other Light Defenders following close behind. They hid before deforming, Ezu being placed in his wheelchair.

"Sorry-" Ionomeh smiled.

"It's fine. We managed." She then paused as Winterleaf grunted, getting behind him and getting ready to push. "Why'd you join when you weren't well?"

"I was not going to... but I saw how strong you guys were and thought it would be funny to do a little overkill." They giggled as he smiled weakly. "It was fun..." Winterleaf grunted again as Ionomeh sighed.

"Let's get you home-"