Roleplayers: Welcome.

Falling.

An interesting topic for someone so small.

Someone with little interest in fate or anything.

Still, it seems that this is what must happen.

Such a past shouldn't be discussed. However with silence comes questions.

Questions that can get one angry.

However, they are easy to avoid. Stay quiet.

It seems people are confused. Let's actually start.

~

Welcome to the Spiral. A series of worlds that live in... semi harmony with each other.

I am apparently the "Hero" of this story.

Do I sound disappointed in that? Good. I am not explaining that.

Anyway... I have a mission to start. While hiding it from others.

~

I start off by being sent to Unicorn way to look into an undead problem. It was basically nothing until the end. I defeated Rattlebones (Terrible name if you ask me) before leaving. I don't know what it was, but something felt off. I left it alone until I went to meet the Professors. Then that feeling from before turned to horror.

One of the Professors, Malorn, who was a student teacher for the Death School, looked terrible.

"I'm alright-"

While the others attempted to get him to stay down, he waved them off. But I spotted a cut on his torso. That's what alerted me. It was the exact angle and size of the cut I had sent at Rattlebones. But... I hadn't fought Malorn, I fought Rattlebones. I instantly helped him after he collapsed on his way to his "classroom", which was just a couple of benches next to the Fire School. I slipped my arms under his armpits and lifted him up, doing my best to guide him to one of the benches (I was smaller than him, so it was a little hard). He sat down with a soft noise.

"I'm fine. I swear-" I eyed the cut, unsure if he knew it was there. Clearly not as he spoke again. "Don't worry about me. It's probably just a sleep problem. I haven't been sleeping well."

Or... you have a cut on your torso that looks severe. I mean... maybe it's just me, but that thing looks like it could kill someone. I finally pointed it out to him, hoping to get him to understand that this was a physical problem and to go see a Life Wizard (Because they can heal people). He did not get the hint, so I gave up helping him. Not my problem he won't get help for an injury. But it got me thinking. How did my attack on Rattlebones appear on the Student Teacher of the Death School?

Since my School was marked as "Unknown" (the Book of Secrets couldn't figure out what school I was), I decided to keep an eye on the Death Students. Because Ceren from Unicorn Way didn't have this problem.

Speaking of the Life Wizard, I brought it up as he was showing me the infirmary. There was a Death Wizard currently in there, Marla, who didn't look so well. Ceren stepped out to go check Malorn (Or, according to him, try to talk to him), so I went over to her. Activating my aura, I was able to see things that most people would call crazy. But that was the weird thing.

Her soul was missing.

I couldn't figure out how this was the case, so I decided to leave it until I could.

~

When helping the 3 Streets with an Undead problem, the Death School problem became bigger. I found Marla's soul with a ghost in Firecat Alley. However, it did not want to stick around as it vanished.