Roleplayers: Stupidity of Light.

So in my search of healing the soul, I was pulled away twice. I think Duncan saw my frustration and tried to comfort me. I stayed quiet as I looked over Professor Falmea's picture of the missing students.

~

Zafaria was... not my cup of tea. Not because it was hot or too much sun. No no no. It was just boring. Morganthe was not helping. And so many people pointed out my aura was... off. And no one had a clue about the soul.

Thanks guys. Be helpful in another department.

~

Avalon was a trainwreck. Not because of anyone in the world or Morganthe or anything like that.

It was my aura's fault.

Everytime they mentioned the Sword of Kings, my aura let loose this heart-stopping pulse. I apologized so many times for the reaction, but nothing I did kept the pulse at bay. The Lady of the Lake got the hint.

"Ooh... something in you does not like that sword." I gave a weak smile as I calmed it down.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Aura of the Shadows."

I paused at her words, slightly confused. It explained what the problem probably was, but I didn't recognize the name she spoke of.

"Sorry?" She smiled.

"Aura of the Shadows. A member of the Hooded Auras." My confusion grew. She chuckled. "If Azteca is still out there, that world would be able to answer. I don't know more than names." Oh come on- She was leaving me on that note.

My aura continued its fit all the way to the fight with the Pendragon. Then it forgot that I had the Sword of Kings. And then it had another fit remembering what was with us. It took a long time to deal with the dragon before I collapsed beside it. Everything hurt as a light surrounded the dragon, fading to reveal the King himself. Oh- My aura pulse deathly again as I fought to get to my feet.

~

It took everything in my power to get back to Ravenwood. Duncan caught me as my aura growled, pulling me down.

"Are you ok?" I shook my head. I needed to lay down somewhere. Fortunately, Duncan understood the problem and carried me up to my room (I was small. So in comparison to my attempt at carrying Malorn, Duncan barely broke a sweat carrying me). I was also sure he could feel my aura's attitude, because after we got to the room, he took the time to help me relax from the aura.

After he left, I took the time (now that my aura had calmed down) to think about what had happened. Hopefully I can get his soul back up. From what the others said, the souls mostly held their true magical potential and physical connections to reality (such as pain tolerance and such). So I was sure he would need all that soon.