Eyrin: Warzone Insanity.

The leader opened his eyes, scanning the area. He was alone this time. Perfect. It took him a little longer in the story to identify where he was.

Legend of Dragoon. Interesting third choice.

Slipping through the forest and getting saved by a mysterious person (Of course, he forgot to give the symbol, so he had no idea if she was a member. Typical.), he quickly raced into town and quickly took out the attackers. He was then pointed to where his "childhood friend" had been taken. Alright.

~

He not only found other Story Heroes, but he also found the Informant. Upon coming across a group of knights, he spotted the symbol. It was shaky, but he saw it. So he stepped in, quickly getting rid of the guards before the lead knight knelt down. He winced, seeing the wound that cut deep into his stomach. Whoever was in there, he could hurt them if they moved with that injury. The leader noticed his stare before speaking in a weak tone.

"You guys go-"

"Sir, we're not leaving you. Not with your wound. You've already done enough just on your bad leg. And now that you've been hit in the stomach-" That lead knight hissed when the leader narrowed his eyes. Excuse me?

"Oh? Do you want to be the one that carries me all the way back?"

"No sir-"

"Then shut up and run before I make you do it with a broken leg." That made them run a lot faster. The lead knight got to their feet before shouting filled the air. He made a noise before the leader pulled their sword, dealing with the guards that surrounded them. After that, he forced the knight to the ground.

"What stupid person is back there?"

"Your plot armor is showing." He had to stop himself as he stared at the knight before a familiar grin crossed his face. A sigh escaped him as he knelt down next to him.

"I can't tell if you're joking anymore."

"Don't get your hopes up like that, lead. You'll catch a cold." He rolled his eyes.

"Haha. Funny. What are you doing here?"

"Could ask you the same thing, boss."

"I'm the main guy."

"Right." A sigh escaped him as he explained what he knew from the last two stories and meeting with the others. A hum escaped the knight.

"I'm the know-it-all here then. But I think it'll be safer to get out of this place to talk. So let's go get whoever you're here for and move out."

"You sure you want to walk on those injuries?"

"My threat still stands."

~

They were able to get IDs. The knight was Forest, leader of the First Knighthood of Bale. The leader was Black, a merc from Seles.

"So you were sent to find your 'childhood friend", right?"

"Yeah."

"That's Luhvi-Riok. He should be playing a character named Whitley."

"Got it."

Breaking into the cell was easy and Whitley was grateful. They also made sure to have the symbol, which got a third in response. Then they broke out.

"Well that was uncalled for."

"You're bleeding!"

"Let me die then!"

"No- come on-"

They got out, though they had to share a horse since Forest did not have good luck on his side. Black let the two rest as he headed towards the nearest safe place. He took this time to really think about the situation. 3 game stories. One about dragons, one about the planet's health, one about light vs dark, all about magic. Fun. He sighed before he heard horses behind them. Shit- He picked up the pace, keeping a grip on the other two so they wouldn't fall.

~

Black got them to a nearby house to rest. Forest's wounds had only gotten worse, now having been shot in the leg. Fortunately, Whitley got up and was able to heal him. She gulped as she finished bandaging him.

"I can only get this far. If he gets hurt again..."

"He's coming with us. We're not leaving him."

"Right... I'll get your back."

A hum filled the air as Forest made a sound, almost mimicking it. They chuckled before Black sighed.

"We'll see if I catch up to you too. I've got to go listen to Cui rant."