Lapis: Vampiric Bonds.

Lunick was a little shaky the following day, having spent most of it in the bed and then wounded up in the infirmary. Wendy apologized for something, but she pretty much took control of the Trauma Pursuit Division until he was back up. She had them continue the search for the Clan in hopes to get rid of one of the problems. That slightly backfired when nightfall hit.

Solana was separated from the guys while Spenser was taken out instantly. Murph panicked before he put up a barrier, blocking the attack. It didn't last as it was shattered and he was torn down.

~

Spenser stirred as a soft voice filled his ears. A haze filled his mind, so he had to shake his head to clear it before the voice cleared up.

"Oh, you're up-" Spenser sat up, everything blurring as he gulped.

"What-" The voice noticed something as he felt himself get pressed against a tree very gently.

"Stay here. I gotta-" Spenser had almost nothing else to pull, so he stayed where he was as shuffling filled the air. A strange smell filled the air as the person returned. "Sorry if it doesn't taste good. I promise that it'll help." He took the food, which turned out to be soup. His taste buds recoiled at the first taste. They weren't wrong about that. He forced himself to finish as it had cleared the haze slightly. They took the bowl as he shuddered.

"Thanks-" The person hummed before he was able to scan them. Brown hair, green eyes, really pale skin, dark clothes... and fangs. Seeing that, he pressed his back against the tree as the boy paused. Something must've dawned on him as he backed away.

"I'm not here to hurt you. That clan nearly tore you to shreds. I'm glad I was able to intervene." Spenser was quiet. The clan attacked? Fear raced through him as he looked around.

"Where-" The vampire paused as he got to his feet. "I had two companions. If they were also attacked-" Footsteps filled the air as Solana ran over.

"You're ok!" The smaller boy turned away as she hugged him. Spenser gulped before pulling away.

"Were you-" She waved his comment off.

"They didn't like my aura." Spenser smiled before she paused. "Where's Murph?" He gulped.

"He was with me when we got attacked... but he's not here now-" The boy finally spoke, having packed his stuff.

"I can go looking for him after I help you back to where you guys came from." They glanced at him. "It'll be a lot easier for me to bring your companion to a safe resting point rather than here in the middle of nowhere." Spenser nodded as Solana smiled.

"Thank you!" He nodded before they headed back to the Sanctum.

~

After leaving them there, the boy practically teleported to the caster's side. It wasn't hard to track a Covenant, so he was able to check him. His heart fell when he saw the bite mark.

"Brats-" A soft glow escaped his hand as the wound closed up and he could hear the blood flow start moving again. A gentle noise escaped the resting male as the vampire picked him up.

He got him back to them as they got dinner. Billy took him under Tiffany's guidance as the boy smiled.

"Thank you-"

"Of course. Take care." He was out the door before they could stop him. Spenser gulped as Murph trembled.

"Let's get him settled-"

~

In the morning, they discussed what happened the previous night. Lunick was with them, unable to speak for some reason.