The Princess and the Key: Part 2

This chapter immediately follows the previous one.

Content warning! There are some quite steamy scenes and dialogue contained within.

I hope you enjoy the story!

Mimo stretched her arms high above her head and let out a big yawn. "Arrrrrrrh, well, good night Ash! I'm sure glad that Serena won," she said in a tired voice.

Ash smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I figured she'd win this one. It just took her a few tries to get back in the groove."

Lana was sitting a short distance away on the living room couch. She had her legs pulled up to her chest and was looking at her phone. She was wearing her pale blue pajamas and glanced to the side as Mallow returned from brushing her teeth. The green haired woman was wearing a simple, cream colored nightgown which featured a skirt that barely came down to the middle of her thighs. At the advice of Lana and Mimo, Mallow had acquired the garment in Saffron City so she could have something to wear before going to bed. The two girls had even helped her pick it out.

Mallow's eyes were half-closed and she offered a partial wave at everyone as she walked towards the stairway leading to the second floor.

"Goodnight everyone," she said in a tired voice. "Be sure to tell Serena congratulations..." she added, glancing at Ash.

Ash chuckled and smiled happily. "I will!" he replied.

As Mallow passed by Kiawe, his eyes briefly tracked up her lovely, bare legs and also drank in her mostly exposed cleavage. Mallow's nighttime attire wasn't exactly modest. The man from Alola swallowed tensely and looked away from the alluring sight.

"Goodnight, Mallow!" he croaked out.

Mallow yawned and waved at Kiawe. "Goodnight," she replied.

Mallow padded up the stairs on bare feet and Mimo slowly slunk over to her big brother. The young teen was pleased that her choice of clothing for Mallow had evoked the desired effect. When Mallow had entered her room, the yellow and brown haired girl spoke up.

"You know, most people change into their pajamas when they go to bed!" she began.

Kiawe grunted and glared at his little sister. Mimo grinned and continued.

"Mallow changes out of hers, though, when she hits the sack!" she chirped. "Isn't that funny?!"

Kiawe growled while Lana sniggered. "TIME FOR BED!!!" the dark skinned man barked.

Lana rose from the couch and joined up with Mimo. The two of them sniggered a few times and headed for the closet where they slept.

"Sweet dreams, Kiawe!" Lana sang.

Mimo grinned. "After seeing her in that nightgown, I'm sure they'll be VERY sweet!!" she teased.

Kiawe clinched his fists and the two mischievous girls scurried away, giggling all the while. The closet door shut and the man from Alola let out a weary sigh.

"Well, I'm going to turn in too, Ash," he said in a tired voice.

Ash nodded. "Sounds good," he replied.

Kiawe stood up and took a few steps toward the stairway leading to the second floor. "Are you going to bed?" he asked, glancing back over his shoulder.

Ash grinned in an embarrassed manner. "Not just yet," he replied. "I wanna call Serena first."

Kiawe nodded and smiled. "Well, I hope you have a good chat. Tell her she did a good job!" he said in a happy tone.

"I will," Ash answered.