Kisses From Kalos

This chapter takes place a week or so after the end of the previous one. Ash and Serena are growing closer together. Their relationship is slowly becoming more physical. What will happen when Ash decides to ask Serena about that very passionate kiss she gave him not too long ago? Will they repeat the sensual act?! This chapter is not as long as my usual works. It's short and definitely sweet! A fair warning to all, there's some steamy stuff in here!

As always, if you have any comments, please leave them. If you like this chapter, consider leaving a vote.

It had been a hard yet rewarding day for Ash and Serena. Part of a tunnel in the rock Pokémon area had collapsed and Ash had helped several of the denizens dig out the passage and shore up the supports. Serena, on the other hand, had been kept busy dealing with a number of sick Pokémon. It seemed that some sort of illness had swept through a herd of Ponyta and Rapidash, leaving many of them weak and struggling. Serena had used her growing knowledge of berries and medicine to help the hoofed creatures start recovery and begin regaining their strength.

As the two close friends reunited outside the main building, the sun had already sunk to the horizon. The cold air of winter had brought with it shorter days and longer nights. Ash and Serena enjoyed a pretty yellow/orange sunset and then headed inside.

Both of them were chilled, dirty and hungry after the day's work. They each wanted a warm shower and they briefly discussed whether Serena should simply go home. That way, they could each attend to their own needs. Neither of them were particularly fond of this idea. They'd spent most of the day apart and they wanted to get some together time before Serena left for the night.

Thus, they decided to take turns showering, with Serena going first, and then Ash. They'd never done this before and even though their intentions were completely innocent, they still felt a little excited. Neither of them said anything but both of them were thinking about the fact that while they would be waiting, their partner would be just a short distance away, naked and soaking wet.

The showers proceeded without incident. There was a brief exchange of intense looks when they switched places. Serena, her hair still damp and wearing her new clean clothes, paused at the entrance of the bathroom as Ash, still wearing his dirty clothes, prepared to step through the doorway. They spent a moment staring into each other's eyes, considering possibilities, and knowing that the other was doing the exact same thing. They smiled, giggled and then Serena left Ash to take his shower alone.

While Ash took his shower, Serena began cooking dinner. The meal was about halfway finished by the time Ash donned his clean clothes and joined her. They shared a quick kiss of greeting, which possessed a little more spark than usual thanks to the lingering excitement both of them felt. Ash then began helping Serena prepare dinner.

The meal was soon finished and they sat down at the table to enjoy the food and each other's company. The charged atmosphere continued to linger, and as they ate, they repeatedly brushed their feet against each other and allowed their legs to occasionally touch. All in all, it was a very enjoyable meal, and after cleaning up, they decided to sit down on the couch and play a few games of cards. They were both feeling very close and neither of them wanted the evening to end just yet.

Hand after hand of cards were dealt and the two best friends smiled, laughed, joked, teased and talked. Eventually, after a particularly playful hand in which Serena bested Ash, the girl from Kalos kissed her boyfriend on the lips, as something of a consolation prize. This started a trend where the victor of the game would give the loser a kiss.

Ash kissed Serena, and Serena kissed Ash. Both of them became less focused on the card game itself and more intent on the consolation prize that would be awarded afterward. The kisses slowly became more passionate and lengthy. Eventually, after Serena again defeated Ash, she delivered a warm, wet, rolling kiss, at the end of which Ash thought he felt the tip of her tongue briefly tease his lips.