Knock Him Out but Don't Knock Her Up: Part 1

This chapter takes place right after then end of the previous one. A Pokémon is on the loose in Unova and Iris has to track it down. Meanwhile, Ash and Serena plan their 'first time.' What sort of adventures will happen when these two worlds collide!

Content warning! There's some adult themes in this chapter so be aware.

I hope you enjoy the first part.

The warm breeze of summer blew through a forest of trees far to the west of Icirrus City. The abundance of rain and sunlight in this part of Unova made the leaves shine a brilliant shade of green as the midday sun blazed overhead. The local population of Pokémon went about their daily business of searching for food and living their lives. Most of them had no idea that among them lurked a hunter and that she was very keen to finally capture her quarry.

Another breeze caused the trees to gently rock back and forth. The branch Iris was laying on slowly swayed along with the tree it was attached to but she paid it no mind. She didn't so much as move a muscle. Nearby, the Pokémon of the forest moved about freely, completely unaware of her presence. She hoped that if they couldn't tell she was there, the Cyclizar she was hunting wouldn't be able to sense her either.

Iris had exchanged her usual garments of white and pink for a tight fitting camouflage outfit which was shaded in the green and brown colors of the forest. Her usually voluminous, dark violet hair was braided into a tight weave which she'd stuffed down the back of her shirt. Additionally, she'd covered herself in various debris of the forest to further conceal her silhouette. She hoped the leaves and grass which covered her back would make her look like some kind of nest, resting on a branch, high above the forest floor. She was so determined to blend in that she would have even smeared mud all over her exposed skin except her chocolate colored flesh already granted her that concealment.

Her attentive, brown eyes focused on the scattering of bait she'd placed on the ground below. The local Pokémon had eaten some of it but there was still enough left to draw in the Cyclizar. Iris twitched her nose as it started to itch but she refused to lift a hand to scratch at it. It was now her third hour of remaining motionless on the branch and she wasn't about to let all her effort go to waste because she felt an itch.

Her mission to corral the Cyclizar hadn't started out like this at all. Eight days earlier she'd received a call from several local farmers complaining that their fields had been torn up by a rogue Pokémon. They'd identified the culprit as a Cyclizar and, with it being a dragon type, they'd contacted her to wrangle the elusive creature. Iris had jumped at the opportunity to track down a nonnative dragon Pokémon and thus the hunt had begun.

Iris had ventured out into the forests near Icirrus expecting to spend a day or two finding and capturing the Cyclizar. Instead, she'd spent three fruitless days following the strange tracks of the Pokémon only to have it roar away when she confronted it.

Iris had to admit that the Cyclizar was by far the oddest dragon type she'd ever encountered. The bipedal, creature was mostly a shade of pale green with a dark green, helmet-like head and a white-tipped black tail. The color wasn't what made the Cyclizar unusual however. Rather, it was what the Pokémon could transform into when it wished to make a speedy escape.

The Cyclizar possessed a strange, tubular, black sack just under its chin which matched the color of its tail. When alarmed, the Cyclizar would curl its tail into a ring and inflate the tubular sack under its neck. The creature would then lower itself down so it rested on the two wheel-like body parts and then literally drive off at high-speed as if it was some kind of motored vehicle.

During her first encounter with the creature, Iris had been so flabbergasted by the Pokémon's transformative abilities that she'd simply stood still, mouth agape, Haxorus' Pokéball in hand and watched the Cyclizar drive away like a maniac on a motorcycle. Since then, the chase had been on!