Stepping Out For a Kalos Connection: Part 3

This chapter immediately follows the previous one. What will happen now that Serena has returned to her hotel room?

Content warning! There's some raunchy language and sensual actions in this chapter.

Enjoy the conclusion to this chapter! If you like, please leave a vote and comment.

Serena slowly approached a door in the hotel hallway and stared at the numbers fixed on the elegantly crafted, wooden surface. She squinted and leaned closer to get a better view. She held up her keycard and checked the numbers on it against the door.

"Three-one-two," she read as she stared at her keycard. She looked up at the door and read the numbers back, pointing at them as she did so. "Three-one-two," she said.

With a grunt and a nod, Serena reached down and inserted the keycard. The door lock clicked and she let out a sigh of relief. For some reason, finding the correct door had been incredibly hard. She turned the handle and pushed the door open. With a wobble, she stepped forward and then shut the door behind her, letting out another sigh as she did so.

A series of yips and cries immediately sounded from further inside the hotel room. A moment later, Delphox, Sylveon and Pancham all bounded into view, looking concerned and relieved.

Serena wobbled on her feet and turned to face her Pokémon. "Hey, everyoonne!" she said slowly, waving at them with her unsteady right hand.

Her Pokémon all smiled and dashed toward her, letting out happy cries as they did so. As they closed to within a few paces, they noticed their trainer's unsteady state and came to a halt. All three looked on with expressions of puzzlement.

Serena took an unsteady step forward and leaned toward her friends. "I'm suuree happy to see yoou!" she slurred, nearly falling over forward as she wrapped her arms around all three Pokémon.

Delphox whimpered as Serena squeezed her neck a little too tight. Sylveon yipped as her head was crushed by the crook of Serena's elbow. Pancham whined as he was squished between the two other Pokémon. Serena let out a deep, satisfied sigh and released her squirming friends. She staggered sideways as she righted herself.

"Tonight's been craazy!" she said. "I'm glaad to be back heree."

The trio of Pokémon exchanged concerned glances and Sylveon stepped forward. She extended a ribbon and gently wrapped it around Serena's right wrist. The fairy type's face immediately scrunched up in an expression of discomfort and she recoiled from her trainer. A moment later, Sylveon's eyes began to cross and she staggered sideways, letting out a disoriented moan. The four legged Pokémon tripped over her own feet and collapsed to the floor where she began to slowly writhe, letting out pitiful groans as she did so.

Delphox and Pancham regarded Sylveon for a moment and then looked at Serena with even more concern. They let out low whimpers as they watched their trainer teeter side-to-side.

Serena started to yawn and raised her arms above her head to stretch. "Boyyy, I'm tired!" she groaned. A moment later, she staggered and wobbled on her feet. Delphox and Pancham quickly moved to her side and grabbed hold of her to keep her from collapsing. Serena let out a grunt and looked down at her friends. Her eye immediately went to their, still present, showcase decorations. She'd sent her Pokémon to the hotel still fully dressed in their showcase attire.

"Ohhh!" she groaned. "I didn't fix you guyss upp!" She smacked her lips and blinked her eyes. "Sorry aboout thaat!"

Delphox and Pancham didn't even blink. The last thing on their minds was their decorations. To the side, Sylveon shook her head and rose on unsteady legs. She turned toward Serena and let out a groan.