Taking Shelter Inside a Storm of Passion

Okay, here it is! This is the conclusion of the fifth story arc in The Ketchum Family and the latest saga in Ash and Serena's relationship. They've been on quite the journey and it comes to a head in this chapter. What will happen?!

This chapter takes place roughly two weeks after Ash and Serena's last appearance. A storm is approaching the reserve and the Pokemon need to take shelter. While the storm rages, the passions of our two heroes reach a boiling point! Will they experience their first time?

Content warning! There is some definite steaminess in this chapter along with some portrayals of nudity. It's all tastefully written so don't worry about crudeness or graphic scenes. Just be aware that it get a little heated at times.

I hope you enjoy! Please leave whatever comments you have. I always like to hear from you.

What had started as a beautiful autumn afternoon in Pallet Town had steadily turned more ominous as the hours had ticked by. Clouds had started to roll in and then a stiff breeze had kicked up. Ash and Serena were familiar with the weather patterns of Kanto, and so, by the time dark clouds were approaching from the horizon, preparations for the storm were well underway.

Serena walked amongst a group of Ponyta, Rapidash, Vulpix and Growlithe as they made their way to one of the entrances of the cave network. This was the last batch of fire Pokémon who needed shelter from the oncoming rain. Ash had already seen to the rock and ground types. They were hunkered well underground and would be completely undisturbed by the storm. The fire types, however, weren't hugely fond of going underground, and so a little convincing was necessary.

Over her shoulder, Serena saw a rapid flash of bright light, signaling that a lightning strike had just taken place. She braced herself, and then a dozen seconds later, a very loud, rumbling boom shook the air, causing several of the Pokémon to yelp in fright and others to prance fearfully.

"It's okay! Don't worry!" Serena spoke in a loud but calming voice. She placed a reassuring hand on the back of a Rapidash's neck. "It's just a little further to the cave. You'll all be fine!"

The Pokémon were still skittish, but they listened to her and kept going. As they continued, Serena spotted a few random forest and field Pokémon scurrying about, making their own preparations. Some of them were building shelters, others were running for burrows. Above them, a few flying types rushed to find shelter in the nearby trees or in the aviaries. Everyone knew this storm was going to be a big one!

After a tense couple of minutes, Serena and her group of Pokémon reached the entrance of the cave. Most of the fire types quickly dashed inside but a few had to be coaxed to move beneath the earth. Ash's Charizard stood next to the entrance and acted as a reassuring presence for the other Pokémon. The large fire type gave the others a confident growl along with a sly smile and they reluctantly moved ahead.

With her charges safe, Serena blew out a tense breath and glanced at Ash's Pokémon. "Thanks, Charizard!" she said sincerely.

The dragon-like Pokémon nodded in acknowledgement and then there was a bright flash of light as a large bolt of lightning struck near the horizon. After only a few seconds this time, there was a teeth-rattling crack of thunder, causing Serena to flinch and cover her ears.

Charizard let out a might roar, as if in defiance of the storm. Serena took a steadying breath and glanced around. She knew Ash had to be nearby. The Pokémon were all safe and it was about time for them to take shelter as well.

As if to answer her question, the man she loved jogged into sight, a concerned expression on his face. He fixed his gaze on her and shouted without pretense.