A Very Decent Proposal

This chapter occurs in Hoenn during the previous chapter.

May and Drew are meeting at a restaurant in Rustboro City and they have something very special planned. Soon, their romantic courtship will come to an end and they will be bound together by promises of marriage. After dinner, they plan to celebrate the occasion in the most wonderful way possible!

Content warning!! This chapter features some extremely steamy and sexy events! It contains a sex scene towards the end, so read further at your own discretion! Everything is tastefully and beautifully written as usual.

Additionally, the first section is free of steaminess and has the big story element before the action heats up. So, if you're wanting to read the sweetness and skip the more sensual elements, I've got you covered.

May and Drew are both 21 years old in this chapter.

Drew stood in the lobby of Rustboro City's finest restaurant. He rocked slowly on his feet, feeling nervous anticipation about what the night would bring. Even though he and May had discussed this meeting at length, he still felt his throat tighten as the big moment drew near. Both of their lives were about to change. It filled his with excitement but also some measure of worry. He hoped he could be as wonderful to May as he had been up until now.

Drew took a deep breath and slowly let it out. He looked out one of the windows and saw his fabulous girl walk into view. The former Hoenn contest champion was dressed to impress. Starting with a pair of ivory shaded high heels sporting soft red highlights, her outfit was spectacular to behold.

Only the lowest part of May's strong and sleek calves were visible below a lengthy, multilayered skirt. The lower-half covering billowed out slightly and gradually transitioned in color from rose to cream as one's gaze moved up from her ankles to her waist. May's strapless blouse was a mix of white and cream colored fabric. The clothing featured plenty of fancy lace and elegant wrappings. The blouse opened up just below her collar bone, exposing May's lovely shoulders and neck and also showing just a little of her alluring cleavage. A soft pink silk scarf draped over both of her shoulders, running down her left and right sides and her brown hair was arranged into an amazing crown of braids. A large bundle of her hair fell on either side of her head, partially covering her ears. Her hair style was a call-back to the old days when May had first started traveling.

Drew stared at the incredible sight as his girlfriend entered the restaurant. She quickly spotted him, smiled and then walked right up to him. How had he gotten so lucky!?

May posed elegantly for several seconds, her blue eyes sparkling with joyful anticipation. She then raised her hands and signed the words her mouth could not speak.

"So, did you get us a table?" she signed with a hint of teasing.

Drew sniggered at May's dry humor. He flourished his hands and signaled to her that their reservations were all ready for them. May grinned and extended her hand in a very formal manner. Drew smiled and reached out to delicately take his woman's hand. Together, they walked into the restaurant and sat down at a small table located in an isolated corner. They had no desire to mingle with other patrons tonight. This night was all about them.

May eyed her boyfriend. His outfit was nowhere near as extravagant as hers was. Drew was wearing a sharp looking suit, featuring a white jacket and trousers, a black shirt and a dark red tie. It looked good and she spent more than a few moments taking in the sight of her well-dressed man.

A sharply dressed waiter arrived to take their order. May and Drew didn't spend much time deciding. The food was simply incidental to them. The real reason for them visiting the restaurant would take place in just a few minutes.