In the corner of the newspaper, there is a missing person notice written.

There is a description of the missing person, the publisher, Ms. Hao, and her contact number.

There were no photos printed on the missing person notice section, but the description of the missing person attracted Miao Zhen's attention.

'The missing person is a 25-year-old male wearing black earrings. There is a white tiger tattooed on the shoulder, and the word "righteousness" is printed on the upper arm. He disappeared on April 1 this year and his whereabouts are still unknown. If anyone knows anything, please contact Ms. Hao by phone. The contact information is...'

Looking at the description above, I just had to fill in Hao Jingcheng's ID number directly.

Miao Zhen whispered: "The newspaper said that Hao Jingcheng is missing? But he is clearly on duty in the lunatic asylum.'

Jiang Mengyu covered her mouth, "Look at the year in the newspaper. It says 99. This year is only 97. Is this a newspaper that predicts the future?"

Miao Zhen's eyes widened, "1997? Isn't today April 1, 1999?"

Jiang Mengyu said: "It's 1997, I can't be mistaken. There is a calendar in the nurse's station, and it says 1997, the Year of the Ding Chou Ox.'

Miao Zhen said: "But the calendar I saw in the doctor's office is for 1999, the Year of the Rabbit."

Jiang Mengyu was confused, and so was Miao Zhen.

Why are the desk calendars on the first and third floors still from two years?

Then what year is the environment they are in?

Jin Chengyan chatted with the head nurse for a while and passed on the previous topic.

When the head nurse's vigilance dropped, he pretended to suddenly remember something and said in an anxious tone: "By the way, I just went to file and found that someone had entered the hospital's archives..."

The nurse's expression became serious, "Is there such a thing?"

Jin Chengyan nodded, "The door lock was picked open, and there are all kinds of information inside. If someone takes it away, the problem will be serious."

The head nurse quickly stood up and said, "Then go and inform the dean. This matter is big or small and there is no room for delay."

As she said this, she walked upstairs, and Jin Chengyan followed her closely.

He whispered advice behind her, saying that the dean and director were not on duty at such a late hour, so they must have rested, so why not just go and have a look.

Or maybe he saw it wrong and found out in the end that it was a false alarm.

Jin Chengyan basically doesn't speak at all, his mouth is like a decoration.

This was the first time that Miao Zhen knew that he could be so nagging.

Jin Chengyan kept talking about it all the time, and the head nurse really became hesitant about what he said.

She took the keychain and ran to the innermost room on the third floor.

When he was approaching the archives room, Miao Zhen stopped the head nurse and asked, "Is this the Year of the Rabbit or the Year of the Ox?"

The head nurse replied casually: "It's the Year of the Ox, what's wrong?"

Miao Zhen smiled and said, "It's okay, I'm just too busy and confused to remember something."