【World 5】━━ Infinite Flow ━━

Start from the beginning

Only by completing the designated tasks and returning to the train within the specified time can you be considered successful.

The original owner has completed two rounds of tasks.

In the previous game, he watched three roommates being killed by ghosts. He managed to survive by escaping back to the train alone.

The death of his roommate still left a strong psychological shadow on him.

The original owner persisted for several days and failed to get out of the shadows.

When Miao Zhen came through, the original owner was holding a knife and was about to kill himself secretly.

His three new roommates are busy doing their own things.

Miao Zhen is in the lower bunk No. 1 on the right side of the door.

In the shop No. 2 above him is a long-haired man named Liu Tuoni, a special effects makeup artist.

He stretched his head down, covered his eyes and looked at Miao Zhen nervously.

Shop No. 3 opposite Shop No. 2 is Hao Jingcheng, a spirited young man wearing tight pants and beanie shoes.

At this time, he was lying on the upper bunk, putting tattoo stickers on his arms.

On the lower bunk directly opposite Miao Zhen, there was a man with a stern look on his face.

He wore gold-rimmed glasses, his hair was meticulously combed, and he wore a crisp suit.

Judging from the appearance and temperament, as well as the introduction of System 5052.

The man in the suit is none other than the male protagonist Jin Chengyan.

After knowing the names of the two roommates No. 2 and No. 3, Miao Zhen was actually quite worried.

After all, this is a world generated by novels, and it is also a terrifying infinite novel where people often die.

If you get a name that is not flashy enough, your life may be in danger.

The problem with the names of his two roommates is very serious. It's not just that they are not cool enough.

Miao Zhen decided to take good care of them in the future, lest they become cannon fodder unknowingly.

After confirming that Miao Zhen has received the information, the replacement system 5052 introduces Miao Zhen to the tasks in this world.

[Reason for mission generation: An abnormality occurred in this world. Originally, only the female protagonist Jiang Mengyu was supposed to be reborn, but the male protagonist Jin Chengyan was also reborn. He clearly remembered that before his rebirth, there was no one like Jiang Mengyu around him. After his rebirth, this woman circled around him. Jin Chengyan was suspicious by nature and suspected that she was up to no good. Jiang Mengyu's desire to survive was too strong. Her courtship around Jin Chengyan not only failed to win Jin Chengyan's favor, but instead made him feel bored. Because Jiang Mengyu is too annoying, Jin Chengyan plans to kill this annoying woman in the next game world. 】

[Main mission one: Make the darkened male protagonist Jin Chengyan give up the idea of ​​killing Jiang Mengyu and others. 】

A list of names is attached at the end of the mission. In addition to Jiang Mengyu, there are nine other people.

Among them, roommates Hao Jingcheng and Liu Tuoni were at the top, just behind the heroine Jiang Mengyu.

[Main mission two: Use the light of the Virgin Bitch to influence Jin Chengyan and turn the darkened male protagonist back into the upright and good young man he originally was. 】