His body looked tense as he said this.

The two Zhai Chengyun clones next to him also looked at him nervously, as if they were worried that the Miao Zhen clone would self-destruct after saying this.

Except for Zhai Chengyun who didn't know the truth, everyone stared at the face of Miao Zhen's clone.

There was silence in the conference room for more than a minute. After confirming that there were no cracks on his body, everyone heaved a sigh of relief.

It can be seen that they often see scenes of their fellow clones suddenly self-destructing, and they are very panicked about this.

Miao Zhen continued his question: "I generally understand the problem we are facing now. Then the next question involves my choice. If the consciousness of the six of us androids escapes from the game world, will it cause other characters in the game to die."

"The process is correct, but the sequence you mentioned is wrong."

Miao Zhen thought for a moment and thought of a possibility, "The only way to escape is by destroying the main structure of this game?"

"Yes."

"The six artificial beings represent the Empire, Federation and Pirates respectively. These three are the main structures that need to be destroyed?"

"right."

"Do you have any idea?"

"It's been a long time coming."

Miao Zhen nodded, "Since you are a copy of my consciousness, I trust your choices and judgment. Every decision you make has been weighed. You know more information than me. I support all your plans. "

The clone was stunned for a moment, and his eyes became softer.

Seeing that the two of them were so close, they were almost kissing each other. Zhai Chengyun stepped forward and pulled Miao Zhen away, gesturing for him to continue asking.

Perhaps because they are both generated by one consciousness, there is always an inexplicable attraction between the replica and the main body.

The more Miao Zhen looked at the replica opposite him, the closer he felt.

"The reason why you have to find me is because the most critical step of the plan needs to be completed by the main body."

The clone shook his head.

"Is it necessary to ensure the safety of the subject?"

"That's right."

Miao Zhen asked tentatively: "Is it related to the black mist floating outside the desert star?"

"Yes."

............

After many rounds of conversations, Miao Zhen had roughly understood the information his clone wanted to tell him.

The system sends the information compiled by Miao Zhen to the system post bar.

After a while, tall buildings were built.

Together with Miao Zhen, the system combined the replies in the post bar with its own guesses, and finally figured out the general situation of the world.

Judging from the guesses provided by the system of the game company next door.

This should be a fully open holographic adult game with absolute reality as its selling point.

Although the game does not have a main mission, it is known as a degree of freedom.

But in order to provide players with a better gaming experience, there are six main NPCs in the game.