Zhai Chengyun hummed, and Miao Zhen pondered for a moment before choosing to tell him the truth.

"Actually, this is a game world, and you and I are both NPCs in the game world."

Zhai Chengyun frowned.

Seeing this, Miao Zhen pointed to his head and said: "We have something similar to a chip here, which is evidence. We are not normal human beings, and this is not the real world. There are problems in the current real world, and I think we should Find a way to leave as soon as possible."

Zhai Li was willful and had a group craniotomy before.

Zhai Chengyun had seen inexplicable light spots in his mind and quickly accepted this statement.

He had a cold face and fell into deep thought.

Looking at Zhai Chengyun in front of him, Miao Zhen suddenly realized something.

'The memories of the original body and the duplicate body are not interoperable? '

[Probably not. I feel like the memory of the main body will be cleared every time I go back to the game. But the appearance of the clone itself is caused by a bug in the game. They are not within the game settings, so they will not lose their memory when loading files. 】The system looked at the post bar to reply.

[If there are really bionic artificial humans out there and they really have consciousness, then the problem will be serious. This game is a stand-alone game, and the single-player mode is set based on visual inspection. Even if game companies use bionic artificial humans, they only want to use them to create buzz. In the company's view, they are essentially just more intelligent AI that looks like humans, rather than players who rely on consciousness to enter the game. Now the game suddenly has six more players, and the game is overloaded. 】

'What will happen? '

[It may crash. 】

'What will happen to the world if the game crashes? '

[It may also be that the game store is not compatible enough, causing the computer to crash. I don't know the specifics, I only know how to repair computers. The main reason is that I have never made a game NPC, and I don't quite understand what a game crash should look like from an NPC perspective. 】

Miao Zhen probably understood what he was going to do now.

Find a way to leave the game world as soon as possible before the game is completely crashed.

Theoretically speaking, as long as one person wakes up and opens the remaining game cabins, the others can wake up.

Miao Zhen sorted out the clues he had obtained.

After unlocking the second clue of the android, the clue of the Graveyard of Empire is automatically unlocked.

Miao Zhen felt that he might have skipped the three clues that needed to be investigated, and instead of investigating in the normal order, he got the results directly.

Miao Zhen doesn't know how to unlock it normally.

He can only wait for the next world, and the mini program will give him a summary.

An area lights up in the illustrated book, with portraits of the former emperors of the empire drawn on it.

A card also appeared in Miao Zhen's card bag.

It is a character card [Tyrant].

According to the details, after using the card, a target character can be forced to execute any command.