Zhai Chengyun No. 4 grabbed Miao Zhen, kissed him hard, and then threw himself into the battlefield.

Zhai Li had a bad temper and started a fight to the death.

His clone has the same personality as him.

Zhai Chengyun is usually withered and dull, but when fighting, he behaves like his father.

There were four more people there than here. Miao Zhen saw that the battle was going wrong and was afraid that he would lose.

He had no choice but to suppress the doubts in his heart, sighed and went to help.

This battle between the clones lasted for more than two hours.

In the end, there were only two people left on the field who could breathe.

A clone of a federal general, a half-dead Miao Zhen.

The remaining clones died in the fight.

Their bodies turned into blood and quickly disappeared.

Miao Zhen knelt on the ground, breathing heavily as he faced the clone of the federal general.

The federal general was in better condition than him. He came over and picked up Miao Zhen with one hand and pressed him against the wall.

He grabbed Miao Zhen's neck with force and said viciously: "Traitor and sinner of the Federation! If it weren't for you, the thousands of soldiers of the Federation would not have been wiped out."

Miao Zhen shook his hand and said, "General, I did not betray the Federation. I just received the order from the leader to come out of the Federation."

As he spoke, he turned on his optical brain and called his backer on the spot.

As soon as the federal leader connected to the optical brain, he saw his most promising general strangling the neck of his most capable subordinate.

He was at a loss for a moment, and when he was about to speak, he suddenly pursed his lips and hummed softly.

Miao Zhen and the general were both stunned.

The leader only showed his head. He turned off his voice and said something to the people behind him with a red face.

Then turn on the sound and start the conversation again.

He coughed lightly, pretended that nothing happened, and asked seriously: "What are you doing?"

No matter how disguised he was, Miao Zhen had already guessed that he had interrupted his boss's good deeds.

Because he had experienced so much in the previous world, he could even guess what posture the other person might be facing.

The strength in the federal general's hand relaxed, and it seemed that he understood what was going on.

Both of their eyes were attracted by the hickey on the leader's neck, and neither of them answered for a moment.

The leader looked calm, but his face became increasingly red.

He sternly yelled at the federal general not to attack Miao Zhen again.

Seeing the general let go of his hand, the leader turned off the call.

When I called back two minutes later, he was already sitting decently in the conference room.

The federal general held a knife against Miao Zhen's lower back, not giving him a chance to speak.

Let him talk directly to the leader.