Zhai Li directly used the medical cabin to treat the wounds on his body.

He called several more doctors to perform craniotomies on Zhai Chengyun and Su Han respectively.

The results showed that the two of them also had such a thing in their heads.

Zhai Chengyun was lying in the medical cabin thinking about life.

He never thought that there would be an unknown object with such a strange painting style in his mind.

Outside the medical cabin, Zhai Li was furious.

With a wave of his hand, the entire army formed a group to open their heads.

After opening more than a dozen heads, even a team of alpha doctors with a mental level of S could not withstand the pressure of such a high-intensity operation.

The collective entered the medical cabin to recuperate.

And all the heads they worked overtime to open had the unknown object, and none of them were left behind.

The doctors had just finished their rest when they were pulled away again by Zhai Li.

The ones that were prescribed before were all alphas, but this time the test subjects were beta soldiers.

Zhai Li also borrowed several omegas from nearby towns as reference objects.

Su Han covered his head, feeling very troubled by Zhai Li's behavior.

Zhai Li has the character of never looking back until he hits the wall, and he will continue to act recklessly after tearing down the wall. He truly means what he says.

Zhai Chengyun is used to it.

"Father did the right thing this time. We must understand what this thing is."

The final result shows that there is no distinction between ABO, Imperial soldiers or rebels.

All living beings are equal and have one brain.

Zhai Li immediately conveyed the situation to the emperor, and then the army escorted the prisoners and left the eighth planet.

On the way, Zhai Chengyun and Zhai Li heard the weird siren again.

Fortunately for Zhai Chengyun, he accepted it well.

Zhai Li hates everything that is beyond his control. During his susceptible period, he was so angry that he had an early attack.

He caught Zhai Chengyun and started a fight.

In a single fight, Zhai Chengyun is stronger than Zhai Li.

But Zhai Li will settle the score with him afterwards.

After several losses, Zhai Chengyun has a long memory.

He was held down by Zhai Li and beaten severely. Before he was about to be beaten to death, Su Han rescued him and stuffed him into the medical cabin.

Zhai Li was in a susceptible stage along the way. It wasn't until he returned to the empire and set foot in a place he was familiar with that he felt a little better.

After reporting the situation, Zhai Li went to his usual place to receive psychological treatment.

Zhai Chengyun returned to Zhai's house alone.

The housekeepers and servants in the villa were busy working on their own, and Zhai Chengyun did not disturb them.

He got into his bedroom, found paper and pen and slowly drew the appearance of the rebel leader.