Wen Ziyao stepped forward, bent down and hugged Miao Zhen, preparing for a kiss.

But because Miao Zhen is 1.6 meters tall, he is 2.1 meters tall.

When Miao Zhen refused to raise his head, Wen Ziyao could only kiss the top of Miao Zhen's head.

Even if it's not a human system, it still feels a little awkward.

But Wen Ziyao didn't feel anything was wrong at all.

He even took a deep breath while smelling Miao Zhen's hair and said intoxicatedly: "As expected of my little rose, it smells really fascinating."

Miao Zhen shivered.

He asked the system, 'Little monk, isn't the little monk fragrant with sandalwood? '

【yes. 】

'Then why is this donor still called Little Rose? '

【He is blind. 】

Wen Ziyao held the wedding unilaterally, and the younger brothers made a fuss in the wedding room.

Miao Zhen was carried into Wen Ziyao's bedroom.

After a while, he ran out.

Wen Ziyao held his stomach after being punched several times and stopped the crew members who wanted to pursue him.

He licked his lips, "Beautiful roses have thorns. They have personality, I like them!"

Miao Zhen returned to the temporary residence and was taken out by Wen Ziyao.

Today is a special day, I must spend the night with my alpha.

Miao Zhen really couldn't stand Gong Wu who liked to talk to himself.

But he couldn't beat him.

Even if he could beat him, he still couldn't beat the more than two hundred alpha crew members in the ship.

Miao Zhen was like a pendant, being carried around by Wen Ziyao.

According to Wen Ziyao, the spaceship is Miao Zhen's future home. Let Miao Zhen get familiar with it, after all, he will live here for the rest of his life.

Miao Zhen didn't have a bad temper, and what he heard Ziyao doing now wasn't enough to make him angry.

He followed Wen Ziyao faithfully as he patrolled the territory.

While passing by the pile of prisoners in the hall, Miao Zhen suddenly spotted a familiar figure.

He looked up carefully.

A man sat in the crowd with his head lowered. He was wearing loose clothes and large-framed glasses.

Although the disguise this time is much better than before.

But it's not much different.

This crude and simple method of disguise was obviously the work of Zhai Chengyun.

Miao Zhen couldn't tell who this person was, Zhai Chengyun.

However, since he appeared on the route pursued by interstellar pirates, it means that he is more likely to be Zhai Chengyun 3.

He was the one who attacked Wen Ziyao at night and almost beat him to death.

The system is confused.

Miao Zhen was also confused.

One person and one person looked at each other in confusion.

The system took out a villain from the spare staff room, gave it work clothes, and asked it to play the role of Zhai Chengyun No. 3.