The system was so stubborn that it felt like it was right.

The reason why it is so certain is because they have done this before with another time-traveling company.

Get a bunch of robot hosts out, and if one dies, replace it with the next one. Seamlessly sign the contract, and you don't have to pay compensation if you die.

Because artificial humans have no souls, the Department of Life and Freedom Protection cannot detect them.

Without a soul on record, it is equivalent to working in vain for the company.

If the Finance Department hadn't discovered that the company was evading taxes, they would probably have continued to do so regarding the chip shortage.

After listening to the system's gossip and watching the big events in space, Miao Zhen still felt it was unreasonable.

'Amitabha, even if they really want to cause harm to bionic man-made humans, they can't kill a bunch of them in one go. Bionic humans are high-tech, even if they can be produced, the cost will not be low enough to be used casually. '

[What if Su Zibai is rich? Rich people can enjoy all kinds of happiness. 】

'Tenth brother, the federal empire combined has a population of more than 50 million. Not to mention buying bionic humans, most people cannot afford to buy more than 50 million cucumbers. If he is really rich enough to spend money casually, then why is he playing this game? Kill more than 50 million bionic people at once, and stuff in more than 50 million bionic people. It's not an exaggeration to say that one's wealth can rival that of a country, so why bother being killed by little monks in the game? '

[Hmm...that's right, I forgot to count the total. The total number here is too large and really unreasonable. 】

Miao Zhen convinced the system, but he had no better guess.

Now Su Zibai is dead, completely dead.

The system saw that Miao Zhen was autistic again, so it comforted him.

[If he were alive, it would be useless to ask him. You want to have a good chat with him, he just wants to have a good fuck with you. There is no possibility of peaceful coexistence between the two of you. If he doesn't die, he will have sex with you sooner or later. To put it bluntly, in his eyes you are just a doll with special functions. I bought the doll for cash. Have you ever seen anyone taking a mental health class with a doll? 】

Miao Zhen fell silent.

He suddenly realized that in Su Zibai's eyes, he seemed to be in that position.

[Actually, I think Su Zibai is irritating, but his purpose is still very simple, so what he does is not that harmful. If someone else came here who liked colonial hegemony, they would have turned the federal empire into a colony long ago. Su Zibai wanted an obedient slave, the kind of person who wanted to be a slave master. Thinking about it this way, don't you think it's not too miserable for you? 】

'Misery has no distinction between great and small, and cannot be compared. '

This monk is stubborn in his words, and the system cannot defeat him. Anyway, it's time for interstellar navigation now, and Miao Zhen will have to wander for about three days to reach his destination.

The system directly asked for three days of leave to go out and help the target with tasks.

Miao Zhen asked him why there were always problems with his partner.

The system says it is because its target has just joined the department, has no experience at all, and does not even know how to use the system post bar.