When Miao Zhen tried to stop him.

Zhai Chengyun clicked and pulled Su Zibai's arm off.

Servants screamed and tried to run out to get help.

Miao Zhen was also stunned.

Zhai Chengyun flew Su Zibai's broken arm out and stood in front of them.

"Whoever dares to take a step, don't blame me for being polite."

The two servants huddled on the ground, hugging each other and shivering.

Miao Zhen became angry.

Seeing that Su Zibai was covered in blood and flesh, he felt that the lesson had been given and it was time to stop.

Zhai Chengyun was breathing heavily and wanted to tear someone apart with his bare hands.

Miao Zhen pounced on him: "Mr. Zhai! Zhai Chengyun, calm down, enough is enough, stop!"

Zhai Chengyun's veins popped out, and he growled with red eyes: "My father is out there defending the family and the country. How did he treat my father, and how did he treat me! My mother and father, in front of me, and at home, The housekeeper and the maid are involved, has he ever cared about this family and considered my father's face?"

Miao Zhen had never thought about this aspect.

The intensity of his hand softened.

Su Zibai still had some breath.

He looked at Miao Zhen intently and finally stopped breathing.

The system told Miao Zhen that Su Zibai was gone and the cause of death was being beaten to death by an angry alpha.

Miao Zhen couldn't bear to look at the corpse on the ground anymore.

He had been annoyed by Su Zibai before, but every time he would load the file and start over again before he could fight a few times.

But thinking about it carefully, it seems that it is not incomprehensible.

Zhai Chengyun is an alpha with double S in mental and physical constitution.

He was born in a military academy, served in the military and fought on the battlefield, and he beat people fast and hard with deadly punches.

It is completely different from Miao Zhen's compassionate palm technique.

It seemed that this was the first time Su Zibai encountered this, and he was stunned and failed to load the file in time.

Miao Zhen didn't know what the mechanism of the game Su Zibai was playing.

However, there was no notification of mission failure in the system, which meant that Su Zibai should be able to be resurrected.

Thinking of this, Miao Zhen began to worry about Zhai Chengyun.

This man had just said what he had been holding back in his heart, and was very emotionally unstable at the moment.

Su Zibai was beaten to death by a target in an adult strategy game, which was indeed quite bizarre.

Now I'm probably quitting the game and looking for guides elsewhere.

The world was running normally for the time being, but after Zhai Chengyun vented, he was still a little out of control.

Miao Zhensheng pulled hard to prevent him from touching Su Zibai's body again.

After he became half A and half O, his strength was obviously much weaker, and he couldn't drag Zhai Chengyun away even though he tried hard for a long time.