Thinking of this, Miao Zhen suddenly thought of something.

Just now, Su Zibai seemed to have opened the door and entered Zhai Chengyun's bedroom without his permission.

Then the bedroom door closed by itself.

It seems that Su Zibai has control of this room.

Seeing that Miao Zhen was disobedient, Su Zibai fired at the ground in front of him, "Kneel down!"

Miao Zhen's eyelids twitched in anger.

We are now at the Zhai family. If Miao Zhen died here, there is no reason why no one would investigate.

Even if Su Zibai wanted to kill him, he shouldn't do it here.

Miao Zhen didn't want to think about Su Zibai's brain circuit anymore. They were not on the same channel at all.

He took a few deep breaths to calm down the anger in his heart and prepared to have a good talk with Su Zibai.

But Su Zibai obviously didn't want to talk to him.

Before Miao Zhen could speak, he fired several shots.

Miao Zhen quickly dodged, but was hit in the calf by the laser.

The system turned on the pain shield for Miao Zhen. He stood holding on to the wall, watching Su Zibai approach step by step, and then put the muzzle of the gun against his forehead.

"I asked you to kneel down, can't you hear me?"

Miao Zhen told herself to stay calm and not get angry.

The system is not as good-tempered as him, [Fuck him! kill him! 】

When Su Zibai spoke again, Miao Zhen suddenly grabbed his gun-holding hand, grabbed the gun and held it in his hand.

He grabbed Su Zibai's arm and pressed him against the wall, with the muzzle of the gun pressed against his chin.

After controlling the person, Miao Zhen asked him why he drugged himself.

Su Zibai just smiled, looking particularly arrogant and confident.

Miao Zhen thought that Su Zibai had guessed that he had no intention of shooting, and was about to be more vicious when a contemptuous smile suddenly appeared on Su Zibai's face.

Immediately afterwards, Miao Zhen felt that the world in front of him was rapidly regressing.

The chip in his brain started to operate, and Miao Zhen felt that his memory was being lost.

This was the first time the system encountered such a thing. It hurriedly helped Miao Zhen protect the memory, but it still lost a little.

Miao Zhen was confused for a moment. When he regained consciousness, he found that he was back at the wedding scene.

The beta host is hosting a wedding.

Su Zibai looked up at Zhai Li, and the two exchanged rings with happy smiles on their faces.

A group of alphas vaguely surrounded Miao Zhen.

Miao Zhen and the system looked at each other in confusion.

The system completed the dictation of Miao Zhen's lost memory, but it did not have any impact on Miao Zhen.

He just didn't understand what was going on.

'Reverse the future? '

[He is not the host, so how can he reverse the future? ] The system paused, [I just checked the world data and I suspect this is a game. 】