Miao Zhen ran to the finish line, jumped up and down on the platform and waved to Miao Zhen.

Miao Zhen gave it some Virgin bitch value.

The villain took his bonus and bought a miniature Buddha statue in the system store.

His faith is even more pious than Miao Zhen's.

Miao Zhen's consciousness came out of the system space and immediately smelled the overwhelming smell of blood.

The powerful pressure of the two S-class alphas made his legs weaken uncontrollably.

He remembered that he would not be affected by estrus, and asked the system in confusion what was going on.

[He is stronger than you. Even if you are still a complete alpha, you cannot withstand it. The original owner was probably just an ordinary alpha before. Even if he didn't become half A and half O, he would still tremble standing in front of him. 】

This time Miao Zhen wanted to leave, but Zhai Li wouldn't let him go.

The Imperial General had never encountered anyone who openly disobeyed his orders, and he wanted to teach the omega in front of him a lesson.

Su Zibai remained motionless and looked dazed.

Miao Zhen had some experience of getting along with people like Zhai Li, and listened to Zhai Li's lectures with a smile.

Looks very honest.

In his space, he and the system guessed what blood type the pheromone of Zhai Li's blood smell should be.

The system said it should be consistent with Zhai Li's blood type.

Zhai Li suddenly shouted coldly, "Why are you laughing!".

Miao Zhen was stunned.

For so many years and so many worlds, he has always smiled.

Someone actually took care of him today.

[Oh, it's fresh enough. 】

Miao Zhen couldn't understand what Zhai Li was going to do.

It was he who called him over as a tool man and listened to the sound of the river.

He was a few seconds late and didn't leave immediately when he heard his order, so the man started to bully him with pheromones.

After all, Zhai Li is an imperial general. Miao Zhen thinks that he may be under too much pressure at work, so he is easily irritable.

When he was thinking about whether to brush his hair down, Su Zibai, who had been silent all this time, suddenly took Zhai Li's hand and said softly: "Brother Li, don't be angry. Don't make things difficult for Zhen Zhen. He didn't mean it."

After speaking, he looked at Miao Zhen again and said, "Zhenzhen, please go back first. I will come find you in the evening."

Miao Zhen left with a confused look on his face.

Before he went upstairs, he heard Zhai Li's displeased voice.

"You begged me for an outsider, and you had to go see him at night."

Su Zibai whispered for Miao Zhen to beg for mercy.

Miao Zhen sighed.

He wants to resign.

He returned to his room, and before he could open the door and go in, Zhai Chengyun's door opened not far away.

This man was carrying large and small bags and dragging a large suitcase, as if he was going on a long trip.