After listening to what it said, Miao Zhen understood why Xu Jiao went abroad and refused to come back after Zhou Mu left the hot spring hotel.

It turned out that he missed the only opportunity to unlock Xu Jiao's plot.

Miao Zhen opened the illustrated book of this world again. It was pitch black and he didn't know how many areas there were.

It seems that at least one clue must be activated to know the size of the illustrated book.

The system asked Miao Zhen if he wanted to have a big draw.

Miao Zhen basically didn't do the Holy Mother Bitch mission in the last world, and was still a few points away from ten draws in a row.

The system said that he could advance it to him and pay it back before the end of the world.

After spending so long together, Miao Zhen also realized that it was too much.

The system is self-produced and sold, and is recycled here.

Miao Zhen opened the big turntable and took a look.

Maybe the system doesn't have enough inventory, but half of the boxes on it are "Thank you for your patronage".

Miao Zhen thanked him for his patronage eight times in a row and produced a guaranteed monk trapping prop - cassock.

There are no monks in this world, and Miao Zhen has no way to go out.

On the map, the little man Miao Zhen holds up his short hands, with desire written all over his face.

The system shrunk the cassock and gave it to it.

The villain puts on his cassock and takes off his wig. Sitting cross-legged, he looks more like a monk than Miao Zhen.

Another reward drawn is a new card.

[Spell Card·Illusion Master]

The card was generated by the middle-aged Taoist priest and the old Taoist priest in the previous world.

[After using the card, you can turn into the image drawn by the host. The effective time is one hour and the cooling time is twenty-four hours. 】

After reading the cards, the system was even more excited than Miao Zhen.

It took out the character dial and asked Miao Zhen to draw a fixed vest.

Miao Zhen looked at everything on the turntable.

Spiders, English-Chinese dictionary, chocolate cake, and flying cookies.

'Brother Ten, can't a young monk be a human being? '

[Okay, isn't there someone here? 】

The system pointed at the turntable.

There are three relatively thick lines on it, and the figures inside can't be clearly seen.

Miao Zhen stood up and walked around the room.

After all, it was not his own room, so he could only simply wash his hands, find a corner with good feng shui, and pray devoutly.

He clasped his hands together, closed his eyes and said, "The little monk has no distracting thoughts, so go ahead, Brother Ten." '

The system smiled and drew the card. When the turntable stopped, the system's laughter stopped abruptly.

Miao Zhen opened his eyes a crack.

His vest is a person.

very nice