【World 4】━━ ABO Little Butter ━━

Start from the beginning

Alliance spy Su Zibai is a subordinate of the Federation general and was sent by him to seduce/seduce the Imperial general and the Imperial prince.

After Su Zibai's seduction was successful, he discovered that he had fallen in love with Su Zibai a long time ago.

So Su Zibai used his body to comfort his boss, the federal general, while maneuvering among the imperial trio. In the middle, he was captured by interstellar pirates and fell in love with the pirate leader.

Finally, the first four attackers came over and let Su Zibai choose.

The protagonist wants everyone.

So the five attackers decided to love him together, and the Federation and the Empire, which had always been enemies, became allies.

Su Zibai single-handedly brought peace that lasted for hundreds of years.

The relationship between the characters is very simple, and the plot is also very simple.

The ultimate goal of all conspiracies and conspiracies is to force Su Zibai, the protagonist.

Because there was too much butter, Miao Zhen only extracted and read the key plot.

[Su Zibai has now secretly interacted with Zhai Chengyun, the third man in charge, but after Zhai Chengyun discovered his intentions, he felt that Su Zibai had betrayed his father. In the original text, he was supposed to be involved in Xiaoma literature, but now he just wants to kill Su Zibai. 】

[Your mission in this world is to prevent the male protagonist Zhai Chengyun from assassinating Su Zibai. 】

Afterwards, the system briefly explained to Miao Zhen what ABO is.

After Miao Zhen concluded, he found that the omega's physique was very dangerous, and he needed to be careful in dealing with the world.

The group of alphas around him had been staring at him for a long time.

Miao Zhen nodded friendly to them.

I feel like a little sheep, alone facing a pack of wolves.

He looked around, no.

When was he the only omega left in the field?

Where is that beta host?

The system also noticed that something was not right, and it quickly searched for information.

[There is nothing wrong with your body. It has never appeared in the original text. You are just a background friend. 】

The system suddenly paused mid-sentence.

[Oh, I understand why it's a background board friend. It should be because he caused an alpha riot on Su Zibai's wedding day and was shot to death. 】

Needless to say, Miao Zhen knew something was wrong when he saw the group of alphas rushing towards him.

[Stay calm and don't panic, I'll get you out of the bug. We change bodies and start over. 】

Just as the system was trying to suck out the soul, Miao Zhen picked up the wine bottle and was knocked unconscious by the nearest alpha.

He dashed left and right, rushed out of the encirclement in a few steps, and ran quickly in the direction the newcomers had left.

According to the plot, the attacking general of the Empire is upstairs now.

Miao Zhen admitted that he most likes to hug the country.

Now he is going to hug the general's thigh, and no one can stop him.