Miao Zhen looked down and saw a few drops of blood on the ground.

The little nanny also said: "I will take Xiaoyun to hide. Even if we are caught, the two girls will not be killed directly. When the time comes, you can bring the police to rescue us. It is better than being wiped out."

The truth is this.

But if they were captured and locked up in a place like that, what would be the difference between them and death.

Miao Zhen didn't say a word and picked up the nanny.

Wu Chengfeng spent too much energy chanting the incantation. It would be nice if he didn't have to be held by Miao Zhen.

He and Xiaoyun supported each other and followed Miao Zhen with some difficulty.

It was the first time for Miao Zhen and the others to come here, and they didn't know the way.

Although the nanny has been taking care of her here for half a year, she has always been locked in the house. This is her first time in the mountains.

There is a mountain road leading straight down.

It's just that it's spacious enough for driving, if they take that road.

If someone behind you drives down, a collision could kill them.

The only option was to crawl into the forest and see if there was any chance of finding a way down the mountain.

Snow is still falling in the sky, snowflakes are falling in the mountains and forests, and the mountains are covered with silver makeup.

Although Xiaoyun's wound has been simply treated, it is only limited to no longer dripping blood.

It is really difficult for the system to see Miao Zhen.

Some people couldn't bear it, so they improved the system map and marked several routes down the mountain.

Miao Zhen looked at the map and led the way, while Wu Chengfeng controlled the wooden man to explore the way ahead.

After leaving for a while, Wu Chengfeng suddenly said in a cold voice: "Here he comes."

Before he finished speaking, he hugged Xiaoyun and threw her to the ground.

Immediately afterwards, an arrow flew past where he was just now and shot straight into the big tree nearby.

Wu Chengfeng dodged quickly and was not injured.

He stood up and brushed the snow off his body, then pulled Xiaoyun up from the ground.

The wooden man has found the attacker.

At the man's feet lay a child who had just learned to crawl.

The wooden man was dragging the child's clothes, trying to pull him out.

Miao Zhen and Wu Chengfeng looked at each other.

He put the nanny away, hunched over himself, and quietly went over to snatch the penis.

He had just moved closer and was preparing to attack.

The big dogs brought by the two attackers smelled Miao Zhen's scent and barked in his direction.

Miao Zhen's position was exposed. When the two saw that the monk was coming, they both took a step back.

There were still shoe marks on their bodies that Miao Zhen had kicked out before, and they were a little frightened when they saw Miao Zhen.

The dog was even more frightened and had already broken free from the rope and ran away.

Seeing Miao Zhen coming up, the man was so frightened that he shot at Miao Zhen.