This place is too remote. Once the police are corrupted, there will be basically no one in this area who can uphold justice.

The top priority now is to find a way to take the nanny away.

But until the baby is born, the babysitter is safe.

Then they should return to the place with signal as soon as possible. Quickly call Li Mantong to call the police and tell him about the situation here.

Let the police outside come and rescue people.

Miao Zhen discussed with Xiaoyun, thinking that if the situation hadn't been exposed yet, they would find an excuse to leave as soon as possible.

The nanny was chatting next to her. When she heard what the two said, she raised her hand and said, "It's okay, I'll help you act. I haven't gained much during this period, except that I'm getting better at managing my expressions... I'm really scared. "

She couldn't hold it in any longer and got into Xiaoyun's arms, as if she had found a relative, and started crying again.

She was so intimidated by Li Dafu that she did not dare to resist, fearing that she would die socially.

Now I think about it, leaving this bad place as soon as possible is better than anything else.

Miao Zhen was thinking about how to leave soon.

I heard a noise coming from outside.

Immediately afterwards, Wu Chengfeng rushed in like a gust of wind and quickly closed the door.

He was leaning against the door, holding a little baby in his arms, looking very calm.

He shook his head at several people, "Something happened."

Miao Zhen listened to the noisy people outside and didn't ask any questions. He went over and stuffed the baby into Xiaoyun's arms.

Wu Chengfeng went to check the rear window and made sure that several windows could be opened.

Miao Zhen helped move tables and chairs to block the door.

Wu Chengfeng wiped the sweat from his forehead, took a sip of water, and told what he had just encountered.

After seeing that there was something wrong with the nanny, he left space for Miao Zhen and Xiaoyun, and went out to confront Li Dafu.

Li Dafu is very enthusiastic, and Wu Chengfeng is also glib.

The two of them had their own secrets, and they chatted very well.

Seeing Li Dafu getting ready to eat, there was no signal from Miao Zhen over there.

Wu Chengfeng continued to chat with Li Dafu while eating.

Afterwards, nothing could be done to stop him, so Wu Chengfeng had to find an excuse to take the first step, thinking of warning Miao Zhen in advance.

But on his way back, he found a small door underground, and the faint sound of a child crying could be heard from inside.

Wu Chengfeng knew that there should be something like a cellar down here.

I have watched many movies and TV shows related to him, and I always feel that there must be a big secret hidden underneath.

He first looked around to make sure Li Dafu hadn't arrived yet.

He used a small wire to pry the lock on the door and sneaked in quietly.

The cellar was very dark and Wu Chengfeng could not see clearly.