The people who surrounded Miao Zhen came together, just to tease the monk.

It would be even better if any of them could see eye to eye with the monk and continue to develop.

I saw a monk making eye contact with a strange man.

The wolves dispersed regretfully.

Not giving up, he stuffed a small note into Miao Zhen.

Miao Zhen opened it and saw that it was a WeChat ID.

Wu Chengfeng snatched away the small note and threw it away, then escorted Miao Zhen to the bar.

Miao Zhen looked at Wu Chengfeng's appearance and thought he looked good, "Why doesn't Chengfeng..."

As soon as he entered the bar, Wu Chengfeng's expression was particularly relaxed, as if he had gone home.

He pushed Miao Zhen onto the chair and moved next to him to skillfully order a glass of wine.

"I'm so featureless, I'm a regular at first glance." Wu Chengfeng reached out to wipe the lipstick on Miao Zhen's shoulder, "You are a newcomer, and some people just like good-looking newcomers."

Miao Zhen squinted his eyes, imitating Wu Chengfeng's appearance, and showed a smile with a hint of handsomeness.

Wu Chengfeng pursed his lips, looking like he wanted to laugh but was afraid of hurting his self-esteem.

The bartender pushed the wine glass in front of Wu Chengfeng.

He had just listened to the conversation between the two, and now he glanced at Miao Zhen curiously.

Miao Zhen turned his head away. The bartender couldn't hold it back and laughed.

"Guest, you have a very nice and kind smile. It reminds me of my great-grandma, whom I haven't seen for a long time."

Miao Zhen:......

He remembered that he was just like his parents before, so why are he now at the level of his great-grandmother?

As soon as Wu Chengfeng entered the bar, he was like a fish entering the sea.

The meanness that is usually hidden under the serious skin is gradually exposed.

He drank a few glasses of wine and asked Miao Zhen for a glass of orange juice.

After confirming that Miao Zhen had adapted to the bar environment, he saw that the bar singer had not come to sing yet.

Wu Chengfeng pointed to the stage in front of him, and Miao Zhen nodded, indicating that he could play by himself.

Wu Chengfeng walked over and said hello to several people in the audience.

Then I took a microphone and an electric guitar and started to let myself go.

He yelled at Li Mai, played the guitar and sang a popular song recently.

Miao Zhen sat in front of the bar and looked up.

The song has a fast tempo and the atmosphere is fiery.

Wu Chengfeng jumped up and down on it, as if he pressed a spring.

The guests below also shouted and danced, and the scene was very lively.

Miao Zhen couldn't quite hear what Wu Chengfeng was singing, but he thought he sang well.

The rhythm was too fast and the sound was too loud. Miao Zhen's heart almost burst.

The bartender who had just been chatting with them was also jumping along.

Halfway through the jump, I suddenly found an extra hand in front of me.