Reuse them to provide services to another group of people.

It is currently known that they will deceive believers with children under the guise of exorcising evil spirits.

Earn money by performing exorcism rituals.

There are two groups of people behind the Three Luck Gods.

One group is sellers, responsible for defrauding and brainwashing the people. Find prey and provide services.

One group is a group of people who hide deeper.

Gummy bears are one of their secret codes.

They are the market for the Three Luck Gods.

Therefore, they want to attack not only the believers of the Three Movement God.

Even if the Three Luck Gods really disappear, as long as the market still exists, other forms of evil cults may appear in the world one day in the future.

Miao Zhen finished recording the clues.

The system looked at the record and said hesitantly: [So you think the key to the mission of eliminating demons is to eliminate the market behind it? 】

'The young monk thinks this is the ultimate cure. '

[Oh, this world is quite active, I feel like it shouldn't be a big problem. 】

The system paused and suddenly hissed.

[I remember that when you provided evidence in the Northeast, the police wanted to have a big reaction. It must be that they had known about such a thing as the Three Movement Spirit God before, but they never had the chance to seize it. I see that they are so skilled in business and have sufficient reserves of scum, forming an industrial chain. 】

Miao Zhen felt uncomfortable in his back for some reason.

The system is still continuing to analyze, [I feel that Sanyun Senlingshen's business should be more than what we already know, and then the funds will not be enough. They may also run other businesses, and what we see may be just the tip of the iceberg. 】

After listening to the system's words, Miao Zhen began to recall everything he encountered after coming to the world.

He thought of the Chengnan subway station.

He had a bold guess, whether all the hidden clues in the world pointed to the world's hidden missions.

Among the five members of the Shi family, there are shadows of the Three Luck Spiritual Gods.

The Snow Mountain Hot Spring Hotel is a stronghold of the Three Movement Spirit God.

What about the abandoned subway station in the south of the city at the beginning?

What is hidden inside.

Miao Zhen looked over the two character CGs that had been unlocked and saw nothing unusual.

His attention fell on the last clue that he hadn't had time to unlock.

There were three groups of people at the abandoned subway station in the south of the city, but he only caught two.

In the CGs of the first two groups, baby products appeared briefly.

Miao Zhen frowned and pondered, "The young monk was wondering if the group of people that the young monk missed at that time might be the believers of the Three Movement Spirit God." '

【Ah...ah! I understand, do you think they still engage in child trafficking/child trafficking? 】

Miao Zhen checked information on the Internet and found that there seemed to be no cases of missing children in Danhe City recently.