While Wang Jiaojiao was investigating the disappearance case in Danjiang City, she met Reporter Nie who was investigating the disappearance of his wife and daughter.

She was afraid of exposing her identity and did not dare to say hello to Reporter Nie.

When I was hesitating which room to go to next, Sister Li who was cleaning the room came up.

When Reporter Nie saw this, he did not continue the investigation and left directly.

On the way downstairs, I bumped into Sister Li.

Sister Li was carrying her things and ignored Reporter Nie.

Wang Jiaojiao shouldn't be on the second floor at this time. She didn't want Sister Li to find her, so she ducked into the nearest guest room and fell down from the second floor window.

The snow was already very heavy at this time.

Wang Jiaojiao went around to the back of the hotel and came around from the Monkey Hot Spring.

At this time, the guests in the hall had left the dining area and went to the leisure and entertainment area.

Wang Jiaojiao wanted to wait for Sister Li to finish cleaning the second floor before going up to continue the search.

After Sister Li came down, she and three young interns were called away by the chef to help clean up the kitchen.

He also said that the stored ingredients might be insufficient, so Manager Ji followed the two of them in to check the reserves.

Wang Jiaojiao was hiding in the utility room in the corridor. The two chefs didn't find her, so they stopped calling.

After all the movement disappeared, Wang Jiaojiao was about to leave the utility room when she suddenly saw a wave of people appearing from the leisure and entertainment area.

Three men, four women.

Wang Jiaojiao remembered that they were the first group to come, people who were traveling together.

She thought these people had had enough fun and wanted to come out for some air, but she didn't expect that there were two people among them.

The single mother who came out with a travel voucher and the six-year-old girl Xiaoyuan.

They were in a very wrong state. Xiaoyuan was held in the arms of a strong man, and she kept scratching and struggling. But his mouth was covered and he couldn't make a sound.

The single mother had no intention of stopping them, but just followed them in tears.

Several people passed through the corridor and headed to the second floor.

Wang Jiaojiao left the utility room and wanted to follow.

She rushed upstairs in a few steps. Those people came up a few minutes before her, and now there was no one in the corridor on the second floor.

Wang Jiaojiao listened to the movements in the guest room.

She followed the sound and headed towards a guest room.

She could vaguely hear sounds inside, clicking, clicking, very strange.

The sound ended after a while.

The room became quiet again, and Wang Jiaojiao was thinking about whether to knock on the door and send room service.

Suddenly, a surprised male voice was heard coming from inside.

'It doesn't seem to be him. '

Another female voice said: 'But among today's guests, he is the only one who is a reporter. '