He was very powerful, but the smile on his face was so frightened that it was distorted.

The system felt quite unconventional when it saw how cowardly he was.

[You're not a little monk. Even if you're afraid of ghosts, why are you afraid of monkeys too? 】

Miao Zhen was stunned, "Monkey?" '

[Ah, yes, it's a monkey. 】

The system paused and then added: [I am not a wildlife protection officer, and I can't recognize any species of monkey. 】

Miao Zhen stood up and bravely walked over to take a closer look.

It's really a monkey.

There were a few splashing sounds in the water, and three or four more little heads popped out.

They all looked towards Miao Zhen.

The one Miao Zhen thought was a ghost was a little monkey.

It should be using the human head as a toy.

Just now, not only Miao Zhen was frightened, but also the monkeys were frightened.

The little monkey suddenly shrank into the hot spring, and the top of its head was exposed, and it was looking at him secretly with its round eyes.

Miao Zhen looked at this scene and suddenly remembered the introduction on the travel voucher.

'Travel vouchers can be redeemed for snow mountain hot spring resorts in winter. Comes with natural open-air hot springs, a huge ski resort, and monkeys soaking in hot springs. '

It must have been snowing too much, and the nearby monkeys came to soak in the hot springs to stay warm.

After confirming that there was a monkey in the water, Miao Zhen immediately lost his fear.

He walked over, stood by the hot spring pool, and waved to the little monkey holding the human head.

The little monkey and Miao Zhen looked at each other for a while, then held the head and rowed over.

Miao Zhen dug into his pockets and found no bribe.

So he touched the little monkey's head and tried to change his head.

The little monkey seemed to feel comfortable being touched, or perhaps simply had enough of playing with it, so he raised the human head with both paws and passed it up.

Miao Zhen took the head and smiled gently at the little monkey.

He raised his hand and said softly: "Thank you."

The little monkey squeaked, imitating Miao Zhen's movements and stretched out its two front paws.

One person and one monkey, the scene is very harmonious.

The system is a little confused.

Why, this Buddha's light can still shine on monkeys?

This monkey has become a spirit.

Didn't it mean that after adjusting the channel, all the ghosts and ghosts were gone?

The little monkey was simply learning to play. When Miao Zhen ignored it, he flopped aside.

Find a comfortable place and continue to soak in the hot springs. The expression of enjoyment seems to be a great pleasure.

Miao Zhen used a flashlight to illuminate the head.

The face is a little swollen.

It can be vaguely seen that it is the head of the middle-aged woman from the missing middle-aged couple.