Chapter 25: Knees

Riya looks up at Xavier, the water hitting his face, and then running down his bare chest. The tine droplets glistening his skin. With a mischievous grin, she looks back own at the task at hand.
She runs the tip of her tongue over his tip again, before pushing as much of him as she can get ito her mouth. The action earns a breathy moan from Xavier.

He can't help but lace his fingers thriough her wet hair, guiding her mouth up and down his length. She lets out a moan causing a sense of vibration to hit his cock and run up his body and straight to his foggy head. "Oh fuck, Riya."

His words works as praise, encouraging Riya to take more if his length in her mouth. She moans, she sighs, she sucks. She does everything she can to get more of his praise.
Xavier wraps the rest of her hair into a fistful before pulling it back. His harsh pull results in her to look up, giving m a clear view of her eyes that are tearing up slightly.

The mere sight of her with his cock in her mouth is enough for him cum. He watches her bob her head. He watches her let him out of her mouth before licking his tip. He watches her take all of him in her mouth again. All whilst keeping her eyes on his.
He feels his body begin to stiffen, his muscles clench.

"Fuck."
She giggles agains his cock, causing him to shiver.
"I'm going to cum, darling."

She looks at him in the eye, before moaning against his cock, "cum, Xavier."
Her words cause a riple effect through his body, she giggles again againt him, enjoying the effect she has on him, and that's enough for him to release.

He didn't think she would, but he groans at the sight of her swallowing his cum. She lets go of him and leans back with a breathy moan.
Xavier's eyes darken as he watches her maintain eye contact whilst running her thumb over the sideof her mouth. She picks up the last drop, pushes her thumb past her lips and sucks.

In the steamy bathroom, he pulls her back onto her feet. "You're too fucking hot"
His hands firm yet gentle and with a slow, deliberate motion, he begins to trace the lines of her body, wiping away the haldi with tantalizing precision. Each stroke of the cloth sending waves of sensation coursing through her.

"Thank you." She mumbles as his lips lands on hers.

He ignites a fire that burns hotter with each passing moment. Leaning into his embrace, she traces her finger down his chest unable to resist the magnetic pull of his touch as he works his way across her skin.

She bites down onto his lip when she feels his hand cupping her front. A gasp leaves her lip when he pulls away from her and his finger traces the wet lip of her pussy.

"Since you like your men on your knees."
His finger works its way away.

"And you've been such a good girl."
A gasp leaves her lips when his finger finds her clit.

"I guess I can give that to you"

Her chest heaves as he drops on his knees. And as the last remnants of haldi disappeares from their bodies, their gazes lock in a heated exchange, sparking a desire that threatens to consume them both. With a whispered promise, he pulls her close by her hips. He positions her hips infornt of his faces his thumb swirls her clit.

She runs her fingers through his hair in a silent declaration of passion as she surrenders to the undeniable heat between them. Sh'e never experienced this before, she's never done any of this before. So when his tongue lands on her clit, it doesn't take long before she's quivering and shaking, trying to keep up with his actions.

"That's it, baby. Let it out."
His words cause her to tense, trying not to let go. "Oh, come on baby. Give it to me."

Not being able to hold it, she releases with a gasp leaving her lips. Her heightened state slowly comes down as his arms wrap around her. He lets her fall into his arms before stepping out of the shower.

Riya lets him wraps her up in a towel before walking out. She lets him dry her hair before finding one of his t-shirts for her to wear. He wants more, he craves more, he's desperate for more. But he wants to take it slow. What happened today was so sudden, out of the blue.

That's not how he wants this to be. She reaches for him after he puts his sweatpants on, wanting him as close as possible.
"You look really sleepy, darling."

He gazes at her as she mumbles something under her breath. He pushes a strand of hair away from her face as he watches her snuggle into the bed.

"I've never experienced something like that, Riya."
A blush forms on her cheeks as she pulls the blanket over her head and suddenly the seductive black cat is replaced with a shy girl.

He pulls the blanket away from her face and leans down to peck her rosy cheeks. She bites her lip before looking up at him, "Xavier.. I-uh.. I've never don't that before."

Her heart races as she whispers those words, feeling the weight of her secret pressing down on her chest. She fiddles with her fingers as she gazes up at him with doe eyes.
Her cheeks flush with embarrassment, scared of his reaction. This is something she should have told him before, but she had been too scared to tell him.

Xavier's eyes soften as he reaches out for her. "Thank you trusting me enough to tell me," he says, his voice filled with warmth and reassurance. "It doesn't change anything."

A rush of relief floods through her. In this moment, she knows that the person in front of her is fully accepting of her. She can't help but feel the strings of her heart pull closer to him. "Thank you."

He smiles down at her, "I just want you to know, that what I just experienced as surreal for me. You're divine."
His reassurances make her heart bubble with pride. She feels good knowing he felt good.

She lets his words run through her head as she cuddles against his chest with her eyes closed. She lets sleep take over, knowing he'll most likely be here when she wakes up after her nap.

A/N:
How was the update?

Does it feel too good to be true?

What do you think might happen after?

Also, we still have a stalker out there guys, don't forget him.

Anyway, love you guys! Remember to vote, leave comments and if you don't already then follow me on Instagram <3
Love you guys and see you in the next update!