They all look at her as realization hits them as well.

"Oh god. Elena won't survive this." Damon says and Ana can't help but agree, knowing Elena always felt sadness more than others. And now as a vampires that is even worse.

"Where is Bonnie?" Rebekah speaks for the first time, considering she didn't yes see the witch and Stefan didn't mention her.

"I have no idea. She went looking for Jeremy last night. She never came back." Stefan explains.

"We need to go back to Mystic Falls and someone needs to stays to look for Bonnie." Ana says her voice trembling a little, as she starts to stand up, her legs shaking.

"I'll find Bonnie. You guys go back to Mystic Falls." Damon says.

"I can stay to help you look." Rebekah offers then turns to the siphoner. "Do you need me to go with you back home with you?" She asks Ana and Ana shakes her head.

"Stay, I'll be fine." Ana tells the original vampire.

The Flashback end

Ana's POV:

I am interrupted from my thinking by a knock at the door. "Come in." I say quietly, but whoever it is could definitely hear me, considering everyone in the house except me are vampires and have supernatural hearing. The doors are open and I see Jenna walking in my room. I look at her and see that her eyes are also red and puffy from crying.

"Stefan called to come and he told me what happened." Jenna tells me.

"I'm so sorry, for not telling you myself. I just, just-" She cuts me off.

"You couldn't. I understand." She says as she sits next to me.

"Did Stefan tell you about the ring?" I say and she nods looking down. I guess she sees the picture that was in my hand and she takes it from me.

"I remember this day." She tells me smiling sadly.

"Me to." I say. "God that feels like another lifetime ago. I mean it was only 4 years ago."

"Yeah, it does."

"Where are others?"

"Stefan and Caroline are downstairs. And Elena is still waiting for Jeremy to wake up."

"She still-" I start but Jenna shushes me and nods her head.

"I'm gonna go downstairs, do you wanna come with me?"

"Yeah, you go. I just need to change my clothes. I've been in this clothes to long." I tell Jenna and she nods before leaving my room.

_____________________________________

After changing my clothes I head downstairs

After changing my clothes I head downstairs. As I pass Jeremy's room I see Elena next to Jeremy's bed where his body is laying on.  As I enter the kitchen I see Caroline dumping a bucket of water into the sink while talking with Stefan and Jenna.