Chapter 19

Candice

He pulled out of the kiss and started kissing my neck. He kissed it softly, wrapping one of his arms around my waist tapping my hips with his fingers, silently telling me to continue grinding on him.

I moved my head to the side, feeling his kisses along my neck. He mumbled against my skin before biting down harshly, causing a loud moan to escape my lips and my walls to clench around nothing. He turned us around and layed me against the car sits with him now on top of me, as he kissed down my neck planting a rough kiss against my collar bone before pulling away. He removed my shorts and my t-shirt.

I pulled him back down, kissing his neck, biting down the sweet spot behind his ear. A pleasurable sigh fell out of his lips. I smirked unbuttoning his dress shirt, running a teasing hand down his torso. Taking in the heat of his body, before popping open the button to his slacks, my hand finding its way inside his boxers. I wrapped my hand around him. A moan fell out of his lips as I stated stroking him, running my thumb over the head of his cock, spreading his arousal around.

"I need to be inside of you." He breathed against my lips. Two of his fingers feeling my wetness, spreading it around before applying pressure on my clit. I moaned raising my hips. He starts rubbing my clit with the head of his cock and I continue moaning.

I feel the tip against my entrance before he slowly thrusts in and I gasp, throwing my head back. He groans and I moan closing my eyes.

He gripped my hips, digging his nails into them. "Fuck...you feel so good." I say, enjoying the feeling of having him inside me. He takes his time. His thrusts are slow and hard, making me enjoy every minute of having him inside me. My walls clench around him as I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

"You look so pretty all fucked out." He groans before he starts picking up his pace. "Fuck you were made for me Melantha." He says and I just moan, gasping when he starts hitting my g-spot. He chuckled repeating the process and I feel my stomach tightening, my toes curling as I feel my orgasm approaching.

"I-I'm close." I moan closing my eyes, the pleasure overwhelming my senses. His thrusts becoming deeper and rougher. I scream as I reach climax. My legs shaking at the pleasure, and tears leaving my eyes. It doesn't take long and he cums too.

His release filling me up to the brim making me burst around him. He puts all of his body weight on top of me. Both of our chests heaving against one another, as we tried to catch our breath.

After a while, he pulls out and I just lay there with my eyes closed. I'm tired. I feel something wet, and I open my eyes to see him cleaning me up with a wipe.

After he's done, I sit up and he pulls me in for another kiss. I deepen it and moan against his lips before pulling away. "I have to go back inside before my mom notices I'm gone." I say and he nods.

I start putting on my clothes and he also fixes himself up. No words are shared until I'm done getting dressed.

He gets out of the car, and helps me get out too. He closes the door and pins me against the car, grabbing both my cheeks and attaching his lips to mine. The kiss is short and leaves me yearning for more.

"Now be a good girl for me and go inside." I nod my head like an idiot and quickly make my way back inside.

I quietly close my door and throw myself on my bed. I take my pillow and cover my face with it, squealing and moving my legs around in the air like a little kid.

I can't believe that happened again. I had sex with Mr Gray, twice in one day. This feels surreal.

I mean, what does this mean? Does he like me? Was I that good that he just had to come back for more?

I don't know why, but this makes me feel so special. Like, who would've thought that a hot man like that would ever want me? I so wish I could tell my friends.

I sigh when I finally come back to reality. Only difference now is, I don't feel any guilt? I'm a little disappointed I can't tell my friends, but that would probably get Mr Gray in trouble. He may end up losing his job, and I don't want that.

What happened in the car, it just made me realise that I don't want this to end. I mean, I'm sure Anthony has cheated on me atleast once right? I mean, he's a guy. Maybe he's just good at hiding it. Yeah, I'm sure he has.

I decide to sleep cause I have to school tomorrow, and I'll have to leave earlier cause school is a little further from home.

Boring chapter, I know and I'm sorry. I promise to make it up to you.