Chapter 13

Keiran

"So, it is her?" I ask, starring at the picture in my hand. "Yes boss. The one and only." "Interesting." I say nodding my head. I look at the file on my table. "You can leave." I say to Gaston, and he leaves my office. Leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I take her file again and look at it. She looks beautiful, breathtaking with a gorgeous smile. "Candice Brown." I say to no one. My lips stretch into a smile as I lean back in my chair, my eyes still fixated on her picture.

I knew it was her the minute I walked into that lecture hall. She does look like her sister, too bad I killed her. Such a shame.

I guess beauty runs in the family. Her sister was also beautiful, and talented too. Killing her was never a mistake and I don't regret it. Cause, I got my revenge and took something from Alex that he could never get back.

He's still looking for me, he doesn't know it's me though who killed his precious doll. It's so funny and entertaining to look at him lose his mind and get frustrated for failing to find the person who took away his happiness.

It's been what? 6 years now? I still remember that day like it was yesterday.

"Who are you?" The delicate woman in front of me ask. About to die for the sins of her lover. I almost feel bad for her.

"Please don't kill me. I'm begging you." She begs as tears leave her pretty brown eyes. But I don't care. I'm here for one thing, and one thing only. And that is to kill her.

The mere sight of her makes me mad. Cause she's the reason the man I hate gets to smile and move on with his life like he didn't take something away from me.

I pull out my gun and aim it at her. Her eyes widen and her lip quivers as she continues crying. "Please, my siblings. My mom, my dad. Please, don't deny me the chance of seeing them again. I'm begging you. You can kill me after, but please, just let me see them first. Please."

I get tired of her begging and pull the trigger. Emptying out all of my bullet on her delicate body.

I don't waste anytime at all. I leave the room as soon as the last bullet leaves my gun. Jumping out of the window, and making my way out of this huge ass mansion.

I'm not too worried because I know all the guards will be going to the front of the house, and not bother checking the back. By the time they decide to check, I'll be long gone.

I snap out of my thoughts when my phone rings. "Hello." "She's on her way to school sir, with her friends." Gaston, my right hand man says on the phone. "Good, make sure you're always watching them." "Yes boss." He says and drops the call.

"Candice Brown. Is it bad that I want you?" I ask myself whilst looking at her picture. She would probably hate me if she knew I'm the one who killed her sister.

What she doesn't know won't kill her. For now, I'll just have fun with her. I know she wants me. Her body craves my touch, is desperate for it. And I can't wait to have her scream my name like she does everytime she touches herself.

I've been watching her since the first time I saw her. Only because at first I thought I was seeing a ghost. But than I realised she wasn't her sister. I was still drawn to her. Her short height, her beautiful brown skin, and her gorgeous slim body.

She is a beautiful brown skinned Goddess. My flower. My dark flower. My Melantha.

Seeing her boyfriend touch her, kiss her, fuck her, almost made me kill him on the spot. I would've gladly enjoyed fucking her on top of her boyfriend's lifeless body.

I knew I couldn't do that. I mean I could, but I decided to be patient. I wanted her to want me, but turns out I didn't have to do much.

Just a few minutes in my office with her, and she was already losing her mind. The bugs and cameras I planted in her apartment were also very helpful in me finding that out.

I heard it all, and saw it all. How she started playing with herself, and than moaned my name. I wanted to go to her in that minute and give her body what it desperately wanted. I will give her body what it wants. And today will not end without me having tasted her lips, or having been buried deep inside her.

My cock swells in my pants as I already think of all the ways I'm going to have her. She'll forget she even has a boyfriend when I'm done with her. She's mine now, and no one gets to touch what's mine.

Boring chapter, I know. I'm not proud of it either😞.