Chapter 12

Candice

Mr Gray hasn't been to school for the past 2 weeks. Reason being, we don't know. All he does is send us work and makes us write online tests. I would say it's a good thing for me because I don't think I can handle being in his class anymore.

The dreams. Oh God they've gotten worse. He's stuck in my head all the God damn time and I can't stand it. The dreams are more intense now, and I can't stop thinking about them. His touch, his lips against my skin, how good I feel when he makes me cum. I know they're all dreams but they feel so real.

I was chilling in my room alone. Hailey went to a party, and Lindiwe went to visit her boyfriend. Anthony was also busy cause he has exams coming up, so I was home alone and bored out of my mind.

So, I decided to just listen to some music. Fatal attraction by Reed Wonder and Aurora started playing. I fucking love dark RnB, it's just so chilled and intimate, and give off red room vibes and night drive vibes.

My mind immediately went to the dream I had last night.

"Open your legs for me Candice. Let me see just how much your pussy weeps for me." Mr Gray says as he knelt on the floor of his office, with me seating on top of his desk.

I slowly spread my legs for him. My clit throbbing and begging to be touched. He smiles in satisfaction and removes my underwear.

He grabs my thighs and places them on his shoulders. I was breathing hard as I felt his breath brushing against my wet and soaking heat.

He starts by kissing my inner thighs, gently biting before sucking on them. I moan, as the sensation shoots straight to my core. I could feel myself dripping for him. I wanted more, I needed more.

"Please Mr Gray." I moan, looking down at him with my lust filled eyes. He just gives me one of his dark smirks before slowly licking me. All the way from my opening to my clit. I gasp at the feeling and moan.

"Stay quiet for me sweetheart. As much as I would love to hear you scream for me, I can't allow for anyone else to hear how good I make you feel." He says and I moan at him calling me sweetheart.

I cover my mouth with my hand to block out my moans. He doesn't stop licking and sucking on my clit. Moving to fucking me with his tongue. I felt my stomach tightening, as I approached my orgasm.

"Cum for me sweetheart. Let me taste the fruits of my labour." And I let go. My legs shaking and locking around his head as waves of pleasure hit my body like a tidal wave.

I snap out of memory lane and I was now turned on. I squeeze my legs together trying to ease some of the ache but failing dismally.

So, I decide to strip. Taking off all of my clothes and just layed down in my bed with my legs spread wide open.

I close my eyes and start touching myself. Imagining that it was Mr Gray. I wrap one of my hands around my throat, whilst using the other one to play with my boobs. Massaging them and pinching my nipples.

I moan as my clit continues throbbing and my walls clench around nothing. I squeeze my throat harder as I start rubbing my clit. Using my arousal as lubricant. I was soaking wet and my body was in desperate need of a release.

I let go of my neck and start finger fucking myself. Inserting two of my fingers as I continued to rub my clit, now picking up my pace.

I curved my fingers inside me whilst thrusting them in and out and I moan, arching my back as I feel myself getting closer. Grinding on my fingers as I rubbed my clit furiously, my toes curling as my orgasm finally hits me.

"Mr Gray!" I moaned out loud before I could even stop myself. My whole body shaking from the well deserved and much needed orgasm.

After coming down, regret and shame hits me so bad that I felt like crying. What have I done? I've just masturbated to the thought of my lecture, moaned out his name when I came, even though I have a God damn boyfriend.

I quickly get off bed and clean myself up. Hating myself for what I just did and feeling like I've just cheated on Anthony.

How will I face him now after this? How will I even face Mr Gray? Fuck! I'm so fucking screwed.