Chapter 18

Candice

I quickly pull out of the kiss and slap Mr Gray across the face. My eyes widen in shock when I realise what I've done. I notice his jaw twitch, and I just know I'm fucked.

I wanted to say sorry but the words couldn't leave my lips. "Laying hands on each other now are we?" He asked looking pissed. "I'm sorry." The words finally leave my lips, in a squeaky whimper.

I'm in deep shit. I'm stuck with him here, and even if I could try to scream, I'm sure he'd cover my mouth before I could even scream.

"Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry for slapping you." I quickly say, covering my face. I hear him sigh as a tear escapes my eye and my heart pounds in fear.

"Candice look at me." He says and I shake my head. Still covering my face with my hands. "Candice, I won't tell you again. Look. At. Me." He says more sternly this time and I slowly remove my hands to look at him.

"Why are you crying?" He asks with a raised brow. I don't say anything and he chuckles. He leans closer to me again and I freeze. "There will be consequences for that Melantha. But right now, I want to hear you scream my name as you cum around my cock again." He whispers the words in my ear and my whole body shudders. Goosebumps decorating my skin and my clit throbbing.

I suddenly remember why I came here in the first place. "No." I manage to say in my aroused state. "No?" He asks looking at me.

I try to put on a brave face and act like I don't want him here. "What happened today will never happen again. It was a stupid mistake. You will not tell Anthony anything, and I shall also keep quiet and not tell the whole school that you sleep with your students. So, I'd appreciate it if you left and never think of this day again." I manage to say confidently, feeling proud of myself.

Mr Gray chuckles. "Is that so? Is that what you really want Candice?" He places his hand on my bare thigh and I gulp. He uses his other hand to lightly brush my lower lip with his thumb, while his other fingers lightly brushing against my neck.

I try to move away only for him to quickly grab my throat and pull me closer to him, our faces so close to each other that we were sharing the same breath and our noses lightly brushed against each other.

His hand traveled further up my thigh till it was close to that place that desperately needed attention.

"Is that what you want Candice? Do you want me to stop?" He asked again, leaving a trail of wet kisses from my neck, to my ear, till he reached my lips. I was breathing so fast as I tried to control myself. Trying to hold back and not give. I can't give in, I need to stop this.

A moan leaves my lips when he starts rubbing my clit through my shorts. I was already wet and sensitive.

He continued to suck on my neck, gently biting before continuing to suck. He moved my short, along with my panties to the side and started running my clit again. Using my arousal to make it easier for him.

Without warning, he thrusts both his fingers inside of and I gasp. He doesn't stop. He continues fucking me with his fingers and sucking on my neck.

He removes his hand around my throat and leads it to my breast. He puts his hand underneath the shirt and I shiver as his hand makes contact with my skin. He cups my whole breast in his hand and I lean closer.

I felt my orgasm approaching as he continued to work his fingers inside me. Curling them, making sure to reach spots that had my toes curling and my whole body shaking. I'm close. Fuck I'm so close. I moaned louder throwing my head back only for Mr Gray to stop. He literally stop. Removing his fingers inside and his hand on breast and stopped sucking on my neck.

I feel like crying as I realise he's just denied me an orgasm, I was so close.

"Please." I beg. "You said we should stop right?" I whine as he moves his body away from mine. Leaving me already missing his closeness. He leans against the car window and folds his arms looking at me. Not after licking his fingers clean of my arousal.

"Fuck you!" I say frustrated. He just chuckles and smirks. "I already have." He says and I feel like slapping his cocky ass again. But he's crazy if he thinks I'll sleep with him again. I can't do it.

We just sit in silence, looking at each other. I was still horny and I could tell Mr Gray was too. The very visible boner said it all.

"I want to leave." I say. "I'm not stopping you." He says and my heart drops. He's not even gonna try to stop me? I gulp and try to open the door, only to find out that it's locked. I turn to look at him and he had the key.

"Open the door." "No." "No?" I asked confused. "Yes, no. You said no and I respected that, now I'd appreciate it if you did the same." Is he serious? I can't believe him. "But..." I don't even know what to say. "You want the key? Take it." He says looking at me.

I reach for it and he catches my arm, pulling me closer to his body again. I place my hand on his chest as I look at him. My chest against his, our lips so close to each other. His eyes on me.

I found myself leaning closer and connecting our lips. The kiss starts of slow. He let's go of my arm, and pulls me by my thighs on top of him. Making me straddle his thighs.

His big hands were on my ass, and he kept massaging it. I moaned and started grinding on his erection causing him to groan.

By the way, I do not support cheating. Cheating is wrong people, don't do it〈⁠(⁠•⁠ˇ⁠‿⁠ˇ⁠•⁠)⁠-⁠→.