Chapter 11

Candice

I felt soft kisses on my cheek, and a hand between my thighs rubbing my clit. I was already wet and I just kept my eyes closed, moaning at the touch.

A finger was inserted inside me and I bit my lip moaning, my wall clamping around the finger. It started moving, in slow torturous thrust. "Please." The words left my lips in a breathy moan.

A second finger was inserted and I went crazy, I bit my lip as the fingers went deeper and faster inside. They curved inside me and started hitting a spot that had my stomach tightening. I could tell I was close. "Mr Gray." I moan.

But wait. Mr Gray? What the hell? I quickly open my eyes to see Mr Gray on top of me. He had a satisfied smirk on his face. What's going on?

He curled his fingers inside me hitting my g-spot and a scream left my lips. I couldn't take my eyes away from his. The feeling of his fingers inside me was amazing. But this is wrong. Wait? Where's Anthony?

I look to my right to see him seated at the edge of the bed, looking at us with tears in his eyes. No. Anthony please it's not what it looks like. I tried to say those words but nothing came out.

I looked back at Mr Gray and he still had that smirk on his face and his fingers buried deep inside me. I had to stop this. This can't be right. I look at Anthony again, and he looked at me like he was disgusted by me.

A tear left my eye as I tried to talk to him, tried to move so I can go to him but I couldn't. It's like I was paralyzed or something, the only thing I could do was moan at the feeling of Mr Gray's fingers.

"Cum for me." Mr Gray says to me and I cum. My orgasm hitting me like a wave, my whole body shaking at how amazing and mindblowing it was. It was the best orgasm I've ever had in my entire life. "You're mine now Candice. Everytime he touches you, all you'll be thinking about is me and how good I made you feel." Mr Gray says and I get scared.

I wake up gasping, looking around to see that I was still in my room, with no Mr Gray in sight and Anthony sound asleep next to me. Good, it was just a dream. A pretty fucked up dream.

My clit was still throbbing and I could feel that I was wet. I touch myself to find my underwear socked. Did I actually cum in my dream? I shake my head as I get off bed.

I go to the bathroom to wipe myself clean and change my underwear. After I'm done, I wash my face and just look myself in the mirror. Fuck.

Why did I even have that dream? It felt so real that I could still feel Mr Gray's fingers inside me. Just thinking about it makes my clit throb and walls to clench around nothing.

I close my eyes shaking my head. I have to get that dream out of my head. I leave the bathroom and go to the kitchen. I decide to make some coffee, cause I don't think I can fall back to sleep after this. Checking the time, it's only 4h37 in the morning. I was gonna wake up at 6 anyways, so might as well just stay up.

I take my laptop and sit in the kitchen island, drinking my coffee and going through some of my school work.

Time flies and the minute my alarm rings, I'm starting to feel sleepy again. I yawn as I make my way to my room, so I can wake Anthony up. He has to be at the gym by 6h30.

I find him still sleeping, and my mind immediately goes to how he looked at me with tears in his eyes, and than disgust. I shake my head. No, I can't be thinking about this. It was just a dream and it is never going to happen.

I shake him and he groans in his sleep, turning the other way. I smile, and just get on top of him and start kissing his face. He smiles and finally opens his eyes.

"Morning my sweet candy." He says in his sleepy voice, and I blush like an idiot. "Morning baby." I say as I lean closer and kiss his lips. "I love you okay? Never doubt that." I say to him. He just smiles and brings me in for another kiss. "I love you too future Mrs Elba. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, the greatest gift God has ever given me." He says and my heart breaks, guilt eating me up.

I didn't even know a tear has escaped my eye, till I felt his finger wiping it away. I just smile and kiss him again. "I love you." I say between the kiss. "I love you too." He says and smiles, looking at me. God I can never hurt him. I just can't do that to him, he's too good to me.

"Now, as much as I'd love to stay cuddled up with you all day, you have to be at the gym in 20 minutes and I have to start preparing for class to." I say getting off him, and getting off the bed. He follows me getting dressed and taking his stuff. He'll shower after the gym, so he didn't bother showering here. He just washed his face and brushed his teeth.

After he was done, I walked him out, giving him a goodbye kiss before closing the door. I turn around, leaning against the door and closed my eyes. My heart feeling heavy all of a sudden.

"Babes, are you okay?" Hailey asks yawning, as she enters the kitchen. "Yeah I'm okay." I lie. "No you're not. Did something happen between you and Anthony?" She asks, now looking worried.

A tear escapes my eye as my mind goes back to that dream. Hailey rushes to me and gives me a hug. I hug her back and just let the tears fall.

Not long after, I feel Lindiwe joining in on the hug. It gave me a bit of comfort having their arms around me in a warm and comforting hug.

We stay like that for a while until we decide to pull away. "Now are you gonna tell us what's wrong?" Lindiwe asks, looking just as worried as Hailey.

"It's something stupid." I say. "Hey, the fact that you're crying and not okay means it wasn't stupid. Now tell me, what did Anthony do?" Hailey asks.

"That's the thing, he didn't do anything. It's all about a stupid dream that I had and." I break down crying again when I remember the look on Anthony's face when he cried and looked at me with hatred and disgust.

"Come on babes, tell us. What was the dream about?" Lindiwe says, dragging me to the living room and seating me down on the couch. I wipe my tears and shamefully tell them my dream, not leaving a single detail. The shame and embarassment was killing me and my tears couldn't stop falling.

"Hey sweetheart it's okay. We all get fucked up dreams sometimes, and just because you had this one doesn't mean it's going to happen. You love Anthony, and I know cheating on him is something you'll never do." Lindiwe says rubbing my back to calm me down.

"Yeah, but I still can't help but feel bad and scared." I admit. "Relax sweetheart okay? I think it's because that shit happened in his office, maybe that's why you had the dream. So don't worry okay?" Hailey says smiling at me, before grabbing both my cheeks and kissing my eyes making me giggle.

"Thanks you guys." I say smiling and pulled them for another hug. I love my friends.