Chapter 15

Candice

I hurry my way to Mr Gray's office. My thoughts going haywire. My heart beating out of my chest. My emotions all over the place. There's one emotion I don't appreciate. Excitement. I shouldn't be excited that I'll be stuck alone with him again. Why do I wish that more could happen? That he could do more than just lean closer to me?

I shake my head. "No Candice, get it together." I say to myself. Finally infront of his office door. I don't hesitate to knock, and he opens the door like he's been waiting for me. Well, he has.

I get a little excited again when I see him. Stopping myself from biting my lip. I try to think of anything else but him, but as always, I fail.

He indicates for me to enter his office and I do. My heart rate picks up when I hear him close and lock the door. Leaving me and only him inside, just the both of us.

He turns around to look at me and I stare at his eyes, my eyes traveling to his lips and I bite my lip. He chuckles and smirks. I quickly look at his eyes again.

I expect him to say something but he doesn't. Instead he starts walking towards me, only difference this time is, I meet him halfway.

His lips landed roughly on mine, stealing the air from my lungs and leaving my mind empty, devoid of all thoughts except one. My hands tangle in his thick hair, tugging as I feel my body burn with sudden heat.

His teeth nipped roughly on my neck before his lips lavished it with attention, making my body demand his. I could feel his smirk against my skin and I sighed in sweet resignation.

His lips go back to mine and I return it with as much hunger, lust, passion. I grab his neck and pull him closer, I hear him groan. I take this moment to grind my hips into his. His head comes back up with his pupils completely dilated and with lust in them.

He picks me up and places me on top of his table. Stepping in between my legs and hooking my legs around his waist. He continues kissing me and I moan through the kiss.

His hands are on my waist and he grabs the hem of my sweater and pulls it over my head. The only thing covering my chest is my thinly lined bra. Right now, I don't even care what happens. My body wants him. It craves him.

I start grinding my hips and I can feel that he's already hard. I moan and he pulls out of the kiss. Looking at me with lust filled eyes.

He grabs the waistband of my sweatpants and I lift up my hips to help him take them off. Together with my sneakers. Leaving me in just my bra and panties.

He stares at my body, biting his lips before looking at me again. He attaches his lips on mine again and I clutch his shirt.

His hands are suddenly on my thighs and the contact shoots straight to my core. He slowly massages my thighs, slowly leading his hand to that spot that desperately needs his attention.

He cups my pussy through my underwear with one hand, and uses the other to grab my throat. The action catching me by surprise and I gasp.

He starts rubbing my clit with his thumb and I moan. Biting his lip, and he smiles through the kiss.

He removes my underwear to the side and thrusts two of his fingers in one quick thrust and I moan at the sudden intrusion.

He doesn't give me time to adjust but continues fucking me with him his fingers, whilst he uses his thumb to rub my clit.

"Mr Gray." I moan his name. His lips are on my neck as he gently bites and sucks on it. His fingers inside me driving me crazy as he curls them.

My stomach tightens and I feel myself getting closer. I start grinding on his fingers, biting my lip to hold back my screams. Before I could come, he removes his fingers and I whine.

"Please don't do this." I beg and he chuckles. Licking his fingers clean off my arousal. "You'll ever cum around my cock. I wanna feel your walls clench around me when I make you cum." He says and I moan, my clit throbbing and my walls clenching around nothing. The thought of his filling me up has my spreading my legs wider and removing his shirt.

He unties his belt, pulling out his fully erect dick my mouth salivates at the mere sight of it. It tip already glistening with pre cum.

He starts stroking himself with his hands and removes my underwear with the other. "Please Mr Gray. I need you." "I know sweetheart. I know." He says before lining his tip with my entrance.

I look down as he enters me in one quick thrust. I gasp throwing my head back as air leaves my lungs. "Fuck." He groans. He waits for me to get used to him being inside before he starts moving.

He wraps my legs around his waist and goes deeper. His thrusts hard, and fast making me lose my mind and clench around his length.

I can't believe this is happening. It feels like a dream. A fucking good dream that I don't want to wake up from.

"Look at me Candice." He says and I open my eyes to look at him. Quiet moans leaving my lips as I look at him fuck me. "How long have you wanted this?" He asks me and I don't answer him.

He stops moving and I whine. "I asked you a question Candice, and I don't like repeating my self. He says, with one of his hands around my throat in a tight grip.

"Mr Gray." I close my eyes again as I move my hips. Wanting him to continue where he left off. He pulls out and I groan in frustration. His grip on my throat tightens and I finally submit.

"For a while." I admit, a tear escaping my eye.  He chuckles before thrusting back in. He kisses me as his pace gets faster and rougher. It's feels so good. The pain feels so good that I cum on the spot.

My legs shake as he continues fucking me through my orgasm. A fucking good orgasm. It's like my body finally got a fix. Like it's a drug I've been craving and I finally got it. The feeling so euphoric that I don't even think about how wrong this is. How can sin feel so good?

After a few thrusts, I feel him cum inside me. His cum feeling me up and I clench my walls around him even tighter, causing him to groan against my lips.

It takes a while for us to come down and I finally realise what I have done. I try to get away from Mr Gray but he tightens his grip on my waist and around my throat. Holding me in place.

"Let me go." I say my voice breaking as tears start leaving my eyes. Gult eating me up. "If he touches you again. I'm going to kill him." He whispers the words in my ear and a shiver runs down my spine.

I don't know what to say, so I stay quiet. He pulls out, and I quickly get off the table. Grabbing my clothes and getting dressed. The tears haven't stopped leaving my eyes and I can't even look at Mr Gray.

"Please open the door." I say between sobs, not even looking at him. He comes closer to me and I flinch, moving away from him. He chuckles and unlocks the door.

I leave the office with tears already blurring my vision. What have I done?

Honestly, Anthony doesn't deserve this•́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀