Chapter 14

Candice

The guilt, the shame, the embarassment. All of those emotions were eating me up. I wasn't okay and I honestly just wanted to sleep or be alone. But being alone or sleeping meant me having those dreams and thoughts again.

I've been avoiding to see Anthony cause I feel like he may see right through me. That maybe he can see that my dreams are haunted by a man he trusts and looks up to. His coach. Mr Gray.

How would he feel if he found out that I touch myself to the thought of another man? That I lose my mind in ecstasy as I cum because of another man? This is a whole fucking mess.

I'm not even in the mood for going to school but I know I have to. Preparing for it takes forever, and by the time I'm done, it's already our time to leave. Guess I won't be having breakfast, don't think I have the appetite anyways.

"Hey you guys." I greet my friends and they look at me worried again. "Hey hun, how are you feeling today?" Hailey asks. "I'm okay." I say and stay silent. They get the message that I don't want to talk about it and just let me be.

The drive to school feels like forever, and the minute we make it to school I feel like turning back. My stomach turns and I feel like vomiting. I take deep breaths and exit the car.

Today we only have maths and A.I. I'm honestly not looking forward to maths. After our classes, I have to go to Anthony's game, and I'm also not looking forward to seeing him too. I know it's not fair, and he didn't do anything, but I still don't think I can face him.

We make it to A.I class and the lecture gets right to it. I zone out in the middle of the lesson, my mind snapping back to reality when I see people packing their things and leaving.

"Hey. You don't have to attend maths if you don't want to you know that right?" Lindiwe says, looking at me with worry. I honestly feel bad that my friends are worried because of me.

"It's okay babes, I'll go. I already got into trouble last time. So, I'll be good." I say giving her a smile. She smiles back, but the smile doesn't reach her eyes.

We pack our stuff and exit the lecture hall. I freeze on the spot when I see Anthony waiting for me outside. He too doesn't look okay, and I feel worse than I already did.

"Hey baby." I say, giving him an awkward smile. He doesn't return it and I look down. Tears stinging my eyes. "Candice. Did I do something wrong? Why have you been ignoring me?" He asks, and my heart breaks.

Tears escape my eyes and I quickly wipe them away. "No Candice. I honestly can't do the tears right now. Just tell me what's wrong or what I did so I can apologize." "I'm sorry." I say, my voice breaks and his expression goes from mad to worried.

He pulls me in for a hug and I cry even more. Pulling him closer, and hugging him tighter. "Hey it's okay baby. Don't cry." He says, rubbing my back. "I'm sorry." I say again. "For what Candice? What really happened?" "I'm sorry for ignoring you. I just wasn't feeling okay, and it wasn't fair for me to push you away." I say honestly.

"What's wrong? Why haven't you been okay? I've told you before that you can talk to me when you're not okay." "I know that, but I just didn't want to trouble you. You have your exams coming up, and I needed you to concentrate on them." He sighs and grabs both of my cheeks, using his thumbs to wipe away my tears.

"I love you okay? And you come first in my life. I wasn't gonna fail for simply just not studying for those few hours. I love you Candice, I mean that. You matter to me, more than you think." I cry again. My heart feeling like someone is squeezing the life out of it like a wet sponge.

"I love you too." I say, sniffing and wiping my tears. "You'll be okay. After my game, I'm taking you out okay?" "Holy shit, I have maths right now." I've long forgotten about it. "I love you okay, and I'll see after the game." I kiss his cheek and hurry my way to the lecture hall.

I'm 5 minutes late, fuck I'm screwed.

I enter the hall when everyone was already seated. All heads turn to look at me, and I awkwardly make my way to my seat.

Mr Gray's eyes follow me all the way till I'm seated infront of him, next to Hailey and Lindiwe. I look down and whisper and sorry. He chuckles and continues with his lesson.

I try as hard as I can to concentrate but I fail dismally. My mind keeps going back to my dreams. My eyes traveling from his lips, his Adam's apple, his big hands, and that forbidden place between his legs.

My clit throbs and I squeeze my legs together. My face heating up, and I clear my throat.

"Are you seriously eye fucking Mr Gray right now?" Hailey quietly whispers in my ear when Mr Gray had his back on us. I freeze and my eyes widen. "No I'm not." I say a bit too loud and Mr Gray turns around.

I couldn't read his expression, but he didn't look pleased. "Okay students, since I have a game in 45 minutes, class is dismissed." He announces and people excitedly pack up their bags. "Miss Brown. My office please." He says and our eyes lock. My heart stopping for a second and I start panicking.

No. I can't be in the same room as him. Not now. Not now when my underwear is soaked because of him. Not ever.

"Did you hear me Miss Brown?" He asks again, tilting his head to the side and raising his eyebrow. I quickly nod my head. "Y-yes s-sir. I heard you." "Good." He says before turning around and leaving the hall.

"You're so fucked." Hailey says. "Hailey!" Lindiwe reprimands. "Let me just go and get this over with." I say defeated, scared and a little excited? No. I can't be excited.

I honestly feel bad for Anthony. He's so sweet (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠).