Chapter 5

Candice

I wake up to the feel of something hot, soft and wet between my legs. I gasp in pleasure when I realise it's Anthony going down on me.

He licks my clit and I moan, arching my back and grabbing on to the sheets.

He moves his tongue in circles, stroking my clit up and down, slowly, then quickly. Making me moan even louder, losing my mind. He gives it a few kisses, before licking me from my opening all the way up to my clit. "Anthony." I moan his name and he groans in response. The vibration going straight to my core.

Than he starts fucking me with his tongue. I squeeze my legs around his head as my stomach tightens. I feel myself getting closer with every stroke of his tongue.

He removes his tongue and goes back to sucking on my clit. He adds two fingers inside me and starts fucking me with them.

I throw my head back as I scream in pleasure. Enjoying the feel of his tongue on my clit and his fingers inside me. He curls his fingers inside me until he hits a spot that sends me straight to climax.

My whole body shakes as wave after wave of pleasure hits me. He continues to fuck me with his fingers as he sucks harder on my clit. This prolongs my orgasm and has me twitching in overstimulation.

I grab his head when it becomes too much. He smiles against my clit before moving away. I look down on him with lazy eyes, and he gives me a small smile. His chin glistening with my cum.  He removes his fingers inside me and licks all of them clean.

He comes up and gives me a kiss, making me taste myself and I moan in the kiss. Grabbing his neck and pulling him closer.

I feel his tip at my entrance before he slowly thrusts in. I gasp and he groans. "Fuck." He says before he attaches his lips to me again.

He grabs my thighs, wrapping them around his waist. He starts kissing my neck as he continues moving inside me. I moan closing my eyes. Fuck he feels so good.

"Anthony." I moan when he starts picking up his pace. I moan louder when he starts hitting my g-spot. "Fuck." I hold on tighter to him as I reach my second orgasm.

"Fuck Candice baby. I wanna cum inside you." He says in my ear. I just moan in response as the thought of him feeling me up with his cum makes me more wet if that's even possible.

I clench my walls around his cock and he groans in response. "Please. I won't if you don't want me to." God I love this man. Even when he's deep in pleasure, he still asks for my consent.

"Yes. Please Anthony. Fill me up with your cum." I say in a moan and he groans. Kissing me as his strokes get faster and rougher.

I feel a second orgasm approaching. "Cum with me." He whispers in my ear and that all it takes. We both cum at the same time and I clench my walls around him as I feel his warm cum inside me.

After we've both came down from our orgasm, we finally look at each other smiling. "Good morning." He says smiling. "Good morning indeed." I says smiling.

He gives me a light chuckle before he pulls out. He looks down as his cum drips out me. He bites his lip and looks at me again. "You're fucking perfect you know that?" He asks and I can't stop blushing.

"Thank you." I say. "Wait here, so I can clean you up." He says and gets off bed, putting on his briefs and making his way to my ensuite bathroom.

I keep smiling to myself like an idiot. He comes back with a warm towel and wipes me clean and gives my clit a final kiss. I laugh and pull him closer, giving him a long, deep kiss.

"I love you Anthony Elba." I say looking at his gorgeous self. "And I love you too future Mrs Candice Elba." I catch myself blushing again I look away smiling.

He chuckles and kisses my cheek. "Come on, let's get cleaned up. We have school remember?" He says as he picks me up from the bed. Taking us to the bathroom.

We have another round in the shower before finally getting ready for school.

After we're done getting dressed, we make our way to the kitchen to find Lindiwe and Hailey already there eating their breakfast.

"Hello you love birds." Hailey says giving us a sheepish smile. "Morning ladies." Anthony says to them. "Morning you guys." I greet them too.

"Did you have a good night sleep Candice?" Lindiwe ask, also giving me a sheepish grin. I roll my eyes at their childishness. Obviously they know what happened.

Anthony just laughs. "Well, as much as I'd love to join you guys for breakfast, I have practice and I'm already running late. So I'll see you later babes." He says kissing my cheek before saying goodbye and leaving.

"Anyways, where were you guys last night?" I ask them as I make my breakfast. I'll just eat cereal, too lazy to make anything that will require too much work. "I was at a party. Worst party I've ever been too, but atleast I got some good dick." Hailey says shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm guessing I'm the only who didn't get fucked last night." Lindiwe says pouting. Hailey and I laugh at her. "Just get a boyfriend hun, and you'll get dick every day and night." I say as I stuff my mouth with a spoonful of cereal.

"You're probably right. I'm tired of being single. And drought is killing me." She whines and I chuckle. "You wouldn't be in drought if you just gave that cookie up. A lot of guys want your ass but you turn them down." Hailey says. "I know, but I'm scared of just sleeping with anyone. I think I'll just get a boyfriend." She replies. "Whatever works for you love." Hailey says shrugging her shoulders and continues eating her breakfast.

After we're done with breakfast, we tidy up our place a little before making our way to school.