Chapter 4

Mateo dropped me off at my place when it was already dark. My eyes were red from the crying and I had a fucking terrible headache. I honestly don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

I unlock the door to see that the lights were already switched off. Maybe Hailey and Lindiwe went out or they're already sleeping.

I got to my room, and I scream in shock holding my chest when I turn on the light to see someone in my bed. Only to find out that it's Anthony.

"Jesus Christ, you scared the living shit out of me." I say to him, as I try to calm myself down. "I'm sorry babes. I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to surprise you." He says apologetically getting off the bed. I place my bag on the floor and I open my arms for him. He quickly comes and engulfs me in a hug.

I just melt in his arms and smell his amazing cologne. I relax my body as I finally give in. I really needed, and his hugs are the best and just have a way of making me feel safe.

"Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah I'm good." "Don't lie to me." "I'm okay. Now. I wasn't but I'm a little better now." I reply honestly. He nods his head. He knows I don't like talking much about Amanda's situation.

"Have you eaten anything?" "Nope." I reply, pulling away from the hug so I can freshen up before bed. "I'll go make you something to eat. And don't even think of saying you're not hungry." Before I can protest, he's already out of the room. I sigh and just continue taking my clothes off.

I enter the bathroom, turning on the shower and wait for it to get hot. I look myself in the mirror and my face looks like shit. Red puffy eyes and my nose is also red and one nostril is blocked.

Than my eyes travel down to my body. I smile as I admire my body, pure perfection. Call me cocky or over confident, but God took his time when he made me. And besides, there's nothing wrong with a girl being confident and admiring her own body.

I look at my A cup breasts, nice and round. A little perky too with no nipples. I mean, I do have nipples but they're only ever erect when I'm horny or really cold. Most of the time they're just flat.

Than I travel down to my stomach, liking the little stomach hair under my belly button. Most people find it weird and disgusting when girls have stomach hair, but I fucking adore it. Than I look at my pussy, a little hair is starting to grow down there. I need to shave. Than I look at the stretch marks on my hip dimples. Honestly, I hate my hip dimples.

"Damn." Anthony says snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up to find him leaning on the door frame, with his arms folded. I smile at him and he enters the bathroom, and stands behind me. He places his hands on my hips and his chin on my shoulder as we both look at my naked body in the mirror.

"I love you, you know that right?" He asks. "I love you too baby." I say smiling and turning around to look at him.

He smiles back and attaches his lips to my exposed skin just below my ear. I gasp as soon as his lips touch my neck and I can feel his smile against my skin. His body is pressed against mine as he pushed me up against the bathroom sink.

His lips still attached to my neck but is now at the base. His left hand is cupping my right boob. His right around my waist gripping my hip.

His lips detached from my neck and his brown eyes are staring at me. His right hand is now going down my leg as his palm curves over my butt and down the back of my thigh. His other hand is feeling down my body till both of his hands are around my butt and he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

His hands holding me up by my butt and my arms wrapped around his neck and our lips are attached in a passionate kiss. I’m pressing my body closer and closer to his as I struggle to breath but am reluctant to break away from the kiss.

I bite his lip and he pulls away and I see the grimace in his face but I also can see the pleasure. I can feel him growing hard and he pulls me away from the sink and walks inside the shower.

The warm water feels so good against my bare skin and it just makes me even more aroused. I pull him closer by the neck as I start grinding on him, causing him to groan.

He puts me down and I quickly help him take his clothes off. I bite my lip holding back a moan as I admire his sexy athletic body and fully erect cock. Fuck he's big.

He grabs his cock with his one hand, the tip already dripping with precum. Slowly stroking himself up and down, groaning in the process. My head follows the movement of his hand, and I feel myself getting wetter with each passing second.

Finally had enough. I step closer to him, grabbing him in my hand and he groans whilst I moan. Feeling him twitch in my hand. I start stroking him as I pull him for another kiss.

He holds my waist as I pick up my pace. One of his hands travel down to my already wet heat. Slowly stroking my very needy clit. I moan in his mouth and he smiles through the kiss.

He continues to rub my clit and I continue to stroke him. I start grinding on his fingers as I feel myself getting closer. "Please." I say between the kiss.

He pulls out of the kiss, removing my hand from him and turning me around. He grabs my neck as he pushes my upper body against the shower wall.

He pulls my waist closer to him, using his knee to spread my legs further apart. I feel his tip at my entrance and I gasp when he enters me in one quick thrust.

"Fuck!" We both say at the same time. He gives me time to adjust to his size before letting go of my neck and grabbing my waist with both his hands. I use my hands to balance myself against the shower wall.

He pulls out slowly before thrusting back in in a hard thrust. He repeats this a couple of times and I moan with each thrust.

Than he starts picking up his pace. Fucking me like his life depends on it. I can't stop screaming as I cum from an unexpected orgasm. My whole body shaking as he continues to fuck me through my orgasm.

His grip on my waist starts getting tighter and I know he's close. His groans get louder and I feel a second orgasm approaching. "Cum for me one last time baby." He whispers in my ear and I clamp my walls around him as I cum all over his cock.

His thrusts get sloppier and he quickly pulls out, cumming on my back with a loud groan. "Fuck." He says after coming down. I just give him a tired smile.

We clean ourselves up after that and eat before deciding to call it a night. I sleep naked cuddled up in his arms.

Again, still not good with my SMUT.
Vote, Comment and share please.