57. Tension

".... Hey baby... you okay... sorry I've been busy as hell today.." Hadyn said as he called Lucia around 4pm.

"I've been very busy too

"I've been very busy too... I've got myself a new boss..

"Oh yeah?.. where's Leaford?."

"On a romantic long vacation with Lola... a kind of celebration of the disappearance of Dolores.." she said with sarcasm. "I mean who celebrates the disappearance of someone!.." she paused. "Can I see you later?." She said as she narrowed her eyes to wait for his reply.

"Ah!. Umm.. I'm going out to dinner tonight...

"Oh okay...

"Listen, it's a business dinner but Draya will be there... she knows some of the people that I'm interested in investing in... I'll definitely see you tomorrow night though... you can come stay with me as soon as you finish work... I'll take care of yo every need all night..." he said and she could tell he was smiling when he spoke.

"Okay... well I guess I could spend some time with Durrell I haven't seen him for a while." She said. "Thank you for being truthful with me about Draya.."

"I told you I'm legit about you and me now... no secrets, nothing..." he said. "Oh and by the way... I met yo hero today.."

"My hero?." She said confused.

"Kingston Telford...

"Oh.. really, why?."

"Seems he wants to do business with me here on the West Coast... and take over from where his big brother made a huge fucking mess!.." he told her.

"Is that good or bad... I mean, I don't know what goes on with your business?."

He sniggered. "Girl don't you worry about it that is for me to deal with, you just keep on being you.." he said. "I gotta go... I'll see you tomorrow.."

"Bye." She said and ended the call. She turned from facing out of the window of her office to see Draya standing in the doorway. "I need you to do some things for me..."

"Of course.. what can I do for you?." Lucia said taking out her calendar ready to add a few dates and tasks.

" Lucia said taking out her calendar ready to add a few dates and tasks